Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've learned to not care as an Aspie

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
I truly despise thar humanity became so weak and disgusting that we can't be open and direct with our actions and intentions.

It's all of this passive-aggressive bullshit because we can't fucking be direct and honest or we'll face consequences.

We can't say this, we can't say that, so we adapted to being passive-aggressive and awkwardly not saying anything.

As an Aspie we logically are literal and straightforward, as that is an efficient way of getting a point across.

Normies are almost always fucking two-faced. Yet I see through their bullshit. But a mistake is telling NTs that I am autistic. Because they gaslight me always. "Oh you're overreacting because you're autistic!!! I wasn't being a mean asshole to you." Which is an attack on my intelligence and my ability to discern motives.

Normies never being able to admit to their mistakes unless it makes them seem "holier than thou." As an analytical Aspie whose had these shitty interpersonal interactions many times, it's as obvious to me as the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Also the gossiping, the double-talking, and the talking behind one's back is very common even among dudes. Why this happening even among dudes? It's a large drop of testosterone as many stats say. Aspies are notoriously known to be hyper-masculine in thought pattern and highly self-thinking. Which is not compatible with a low-T and passive-aggressive society. Which is caused by unnatural factors. Yet we Aspies are told that we are abominations.

The very same people who believe in sky-daddy will say shit that autism is caused by vaccines and it's not even real. Although autism observed by X-rays, genetics, and even physical appearance.

So I stopped caring. They're going to bitch at me anyways for whatever reason because I don't fit in.

But no, the funny thing is that I'm not "left out of the fun" either. I've seen how normies act when left to their devices. Always gossip, drama, and talking behind their back.

TL;DR

If you're autistic NTs don't matter to you.

I don't think I'm seriously autistic but I've always hated how obnoxiously indirect people are in life

No one is straight forward, blunt. Everything is either passive aggressive nonsense, subtly challenging/testing the other person with in between the lines shit, people constantly mask their true intentions

Even basic stuff like people asking "how are you" as a small talk shit. I know damn well we're not supposed to answer it, but isn't it weird that it's the NORM for people to ask how you are and it's the NORM for you to never answer truthfully because it's expected that everyone is faking a level of caring? Why even bother? Just say hi or get to the point

I don't think I'm seriously autistic but I've always hated how obnoxiously indirect people are in life

No one is straight forward, blunt. Everything is either passive aggressive nonsense, subtly challenging/testing the other person with in between the lines shit, people constantly mask their true intentions

Even basic stuff like people asking "how are you" as a small talk shit. I know damn well we're not supposed to answer it, but isn't it weird that it's the NORM for people to ask how you are and it's the NORM for you to never answer truthfully because it's expected that everyone is faking a level of caring? Why even bother? Just say hi or get to the point
Shit testing nonchad males is the norm. Only chad is immune from these kind of mind games.

caring is stress

@Capable_Onion

Not going to correct that typo just to spite you. Normie reply, saddening.
Shit testing nonchad males is the norm. Only chad is immune from these kind of mind games.
Shit-testing is a fucking meme made by PUAs and redpill-copers so cope with the fact that people attack you as to "test you" instead of people acting hostile towards you because they think they're better than you somehow.

"She called me an ugly piece of shit. But I know I am very handsome, this is just a shit test."
"She ignores my advances, but I know she is playing hard to get! This is just a shit test."

I am literal in how I speak. If I actually ask "how are you" and you reply with "I don't feel so well" then I might ask why as to see how your issues can be solved. Or just give you space.

Meanwhile if you actually respond with "I don't feel well" then a normie will judge you for that.

But yeah I feel ya, this is why I hate going outside and interacting with normies. I have to use the same facade and subtle tactics like them just to survive. It's mentally draining and enraging. But I do like speaking to old people, as they are blunt and direct and so just don't care anymore. But younger normies are this passive-aggressive.

Last edited:
I truly despise thar humanity became so weak and disgusting that we can't be open and direct with our actions and intentions.

It's all of this passive-aggressive bullshit because we can't fucking be direct and honest or we'll face consequences.

We can't say this, we can't say that, so we adapted to being passive-aggressive and awkwardly not saying anything.

As an Aspie we logically are literal and straightforward, as that is an efficient way of getting a point across.

Normies are almost always fucking two-faced. Yet I see through their bullshit. But a mistake is telling NTs that I am autistic. Because they gaslight me always. "Oh you're overreacting because you're autistic!!! I wasn't being a mean asshole to you." Which is an attack on my intelligence and my ability to discern motives.

Normies never being able to admit to their mistakes unless it makes them seem "holier than thou." As an analytical Aspie whose had these shitty interpersonal interactions many times, it's as obvious to me as the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Also the gossiping, the double-talking, and the talking behind one's back is very common even among dudes. Why this happening even among dudes? It's a large drop of testosterone as many stats say. Aspies are notoriously known to be hyper-masculine in thought pattern and highly self-thinking. Which is not compatible with a low-T and passive-aggressive society. Which is caused by unnatural factors. Yet we Aspies are told that we are abominations.

The very same people who believe in sky-daddy will say shit that autism is caused by vaccines and it's not even real. Although autism observed by X-rays, genetics, and even physical appearance.

So I stopped caring. They're going to bitch at me anyways for whatever reason because I don't fit in.

But no, the funny thing is that I'm not "left out of the fun" either. I've seen how normies act when left to their devices. Always gossip, drama, and talking behind their back.

TL;DR

If you're autistic NTs don't matter to you.
kind of a cope, but extremely high IQ

there's autists out there who can't stop trying to get approval from normies, and they will never get anywhere or be anything but abused by them. you realized this and opted out which is based :society:

kind of a cope, but extremely high IQ

there's autists out there who can't stop trying to get approval from normies, and they will never get anywhere or be anything but abused by them. you realized this and opted out which is based :society:
How is that a cope exactly?

@Capable_Onion

But yeah I feel ya, this is why I hate going outside and interacting with normies. I have to use the same facade and subtle tactics like them just to survive. It's mentally draining and enraging. But I do like speaking to old people, as they are blunt and direct and so just don't care anymore. But younger normies are this passive-aggressive.

This. I've actually found two distinct kinds of old people; opposites really. You have your dried up old cunt that will go to the end of the earth to make your life a living hell because she's long past her prime and even getting the nursing home Chad isn't working out for her. Basically an even uglier old Karen.

But then you meet some genuinely cool old dudes who have so much perspective because they've seen and been through all the shit and are now just chill and straight up as fuck. DOn't give a fuck about anything. Some have 'young souls' that people put some modern PC soy guzzling neck-beard vegan abomination to shame.

How is that a cope exactly?

because you are left out of the fun in the sense that you can't have a good life if you're incel, and also, since social status basically means everything, if you can't socialize properly you're worthless (in society's eyes)

you're still based but it'd be a turbocope to pretend like you're not left out of the fun so to speak

I hate NTmaxxed fags who fucking cheat their genetics and got foids in middle / high school while I was rotting

Autism is caused because of the stupid nurse that hurted your brain while carrying you during your birth.

because you are left out of the fun in the sense that you can't have a good life if you're incel, and also, since social status basically means everything, if you can't socialize properly you're worthless (in society's eyes)

you're still based but it'd be a turbocope to pretend like you're not left out of the fun so to speak
You're partially correct. I feel uncomfortable around normies knowing that I'm not quite like them. Even if the interaction is positive I know I'll "slip" and say something that will piss them off.

"Eh I don't think girls should have those kinds of jobs."

"15 ain't that young."

"That's a tranny."

Sure I'd like to be in a social group, but not with the soys. Sadly I am pretty much an individual.
Autism is caused because of the stupid nurse that hurted your brain while carrying you during your birth.
Cope but whatever floats your boat

Shit-testing is a fucking meme made by PUAs and redpill-copers so cope with the fact that people attack you as to "test you" instead of people acting hostile towards you because they think they're better than you somehow.
That's what I meant by shit testing in this context tbh the hostile kind of mind games and petty passive aggressive moves to make your life difficult.

Shit testing doesn't always mean interest. Anyone that "tests you" isn't someone you want to be around with or interact with more (with either them or the social circle they are part of).

You're partially correct. I feel uncomfortable around normies knowing that I'm not quite like them. Even if the interaction is positive I know I'll "slip" and say something that will piss them off.

"15 ain't that young."

"That's a tranny."

Sure I'd like to be in a social group, but not with the soys. Sadly I am pretty much an individual.
cope, wouldn't you want to be popular? to actually be successful with women and have friends who respect you?

i mean sure they're dumb, but being around dumb people is better than loneliness

i once read a story from an autist on another forum that was ER fuel. basically he got into some sort of normie whatsapp group to try to meet people :)bluepill:), and they soon got tired of him and started telling him to shut up, because he didnt fit in. but ofc they wanted to still virtue signal and make it seem like he was the asshole, so basically, since foids wanted him to shut up, a group admin told him that he was spamming the chat and needed to talk less :soy:

in order to prove them wrong and prove their hipocrisy, he counted the messages he made and the messages others made (typical autist move but he had a point), and that same admin who told him he was spamming was talking more than him :feelshaha: so after he talked back and refused to take their shit, all the foids agreed that he was a creep and the soy admin kicked him out. in the forum where he told this story everyone bullied him too

that'd make me go ER ngl

Andromeda Galaxy IQ, why is this so fucking relatable?
It's the same with everything, you can't straight up state your hatred towards all the LGBT propaganda, otherwise you'll get nuked from every corner of the internet and be seen as the scum of the Earth. Same is with pointing out the clear BS when men act like literal cucks towards women in order to get their attention, they'll keep denying it but deep down what you say about them is true.

Everyone acts like they are so free to criticism irl but fact being, society doesn't like differing opinions that don't fit their agenda because it leads to chaos, which has made humanity to develop a sheep-like mentality over time, with no one being able to express their true feelings towards something out of fear (social suicide in particular). This has in turn made people develop weak psyches over time, which ofc include low T soys and normies both of whom weren't as common before.

That's what I meant by shit testing in this context tbh the hostile kind of mind games and petty passive aggressive moves to make your life difficult.

Shit testing doesn't always mean interest. Anyone that "tests you" isn't someone you want to be around with or interact with more (with either them or the social circle they are part of).
understandable
cope, wouldn't you want to be popular? to actually be successful with women and have friends who respect you?

i mean sure they're dumb, but being around dumb people is better than loneliness

i once read a story from an autist on another forum that was ER fuel. basically he got into some sort of normie whatsapp group to try to meet people :)bluepill:), and they soon got tired of him and started telling him to shut up, because he didnt fit in. but ofc they wanted to still virtue signal and make it seem like he was the asshole, so basically, since foids wanted him to shut up, a group admin told him that he was spamming the chat and needed to talk less :soy:

in order to prove them wrong and prove their hipocrisy, he counted the messages he made and the messages others made (typical autist move but he had a point), and that same admin who told him he was spamming was talking more than him :feelshaha: so after he talked back and refused to take their shit, all the foids agreed that he was a creep and the soy admin kicked him out. in the forum where he told this story everyone bullied him too

that'd make me go ER ngl
No man you don't understand autism. You just don't have it. A brutal blackpill about autism is that you need to have it to understand it. Even NT scientists are extremely biased when studying it and often gaslight us. Which is why there is a small wave of autistic neurologists as otherwise we would not get the full understanding of it from such a biased "people" (NTs.)

Sure if my friends were like-minded and I have access to JBs I would want friends. Dumb people anger me, they aggravate me. I can't get anywhere with them. I'd rather be alone, you're more NT than so you want acceptance no matter what. That's it. That's life.
Andromeda Galaxy IQ, why is this so fucking relatable?
It's the same with everything, you can't straight up state your hatred towards all the LGBT propaganda, otherwise you'll get nuked from every corner of the internet and be seen as the scum of the Earth. Same is with pointing out the clear BS when men act like literal cucks towards women in order to get their attention, they'll keep denying it but deep down what you say about them is true.

Everyone acts like they are so free to criticism irl but fact being, society doesn't like differing opinions that don't fit their agenda because it leads to chaos, which has made humanity to develop a sheep-like mentality over time, with no one being able to express their true feelings towards something out of fear (social suicide in particular). This has in turn made people develop weak psyches over time, which ofc include low T soys and normies both of whom weren't as common before.
Indeed, the consequences are so dire that people are scared sheeps that social navigating and micro-managing is even worsened with the fact that you're walking a landmine every single time.

Normies remember the slights, the bad. But never the mundane or the good.

Last edited:
understandable

No man you don't understand autism. You just don't have it. A brutal blackpill about autism is that you need to have it to understand it. Even NT scientists are extremely biased when studying it and often gaslight us. Which is why there is a small wave of autistic neurologists as otherwise we would not get the full understanding of it from such a biased "people" (NTs.)

Sure if my friends were like-minded and I have access to JBs I would want friends. Dumb people anger me, they aggravate me. I can't get anywhere with them. I'd rather be alone, you're more NT than so you want acceptance no matter what. That's it. That's life.

Indeed, the consequences are so dire that people are scared sheeps that social navigating and micro-managing is even worsened with the fact that you're walking a landmine every single time.

Normies remember the slights, the bad. But never the mundane or the good.
:feelswhere:

that'd make me go ER ngl
That admin is a massive faggot.

Yea I feel you as a fellow aspie. I'm a total failure in the social jungle. Its a social jungle out there and most humans are jostling for position, gaining cool points with others.

Gaining "cool points" also involves putting down others.

And as time and experience has taught me, I'm on the losing end of the stick most of the time as a social retard. People ostracize me because they stand to lose by associating themselves with me. They stand to gain by shunning me.

I can't help it but to go on dominating the conversation as an aspie. Its not a back to back social conversation, its just me rambling about a certain subject and not about actually socializing and getting to know one another.

I know where you're coming from and I fucking hate people too.

Even if I managed to ascend with a foid one day, I always think about how she'll react to my aspie-ness. If she rejects me for it, she probably isn't worth it to begin with.

I wouldn't wanna mate with a shallow hole even as an aspie ricecel. She might not want autistic children with me either but at least I'm not a shallow hole. Looks don't last forever because of age. And I'm sophisticated and high functioning. Being shallow just says to me everything I need to know about the foid with a hole.

Last edited:

"15 ain't that young."

"That's a tranny."

Cope but whatever floats your boat
If you say these kinds of things it is cool af. You say whatever you for fuck sake wanna say. I would consider just to be more serious in your tone and don't give a fuck how they perceive you. Thugmaxxing. Tough guys say whatever they want to say most of the times (of course depending on the situation). So that's why I always don't understand why aspies have problem with this because this trait is very alpha if you are showing some toughness.

At least that's what I do since I don't care about any friendship with subhuman normies.

Normies are people that you don't wanna generally be friends with because they are full of shit conformists that get triggered about everything since they never or seldom question anything. I like to appear superior nearby these bitchez

Search for people that can get you somewhere better in life

Last edited: