Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've learned so far the libretarian way is the only way forward

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I have a lot of things i dislike about modern society however i don't care as long as their not pedophiles rapists or anyone who is trying to intrude on others the libertarian path is the way forward in anything it would also made surgery ascension a lot faster deregulating the sexual market place even more would have made people even more black pilled and in so doing we would have had surgeries or editing genetics it self to create chad faces

I have a lot of things i dislike about modern society however i don't care as long as their not pedophiles rapists or anyone who is trying to intrude on others the libertarian path is the way forward in anything it would also made surgery ascension a lot faster deregulating the sexual market place even more would have made people even more black pilled and in so doing we would have had surgeries or editing genetics it self to create chad faces
Based and SilkRoadPilled

Sad others don't take this out look on things
Most people are average to low IQ cant expect much from them anyway tbh

Most people are average to low IQ cant expect much from them anyway tbh

Sad though imagine if the playing field was equal to everone shit would be easier but instead it takes longer cause of the blue pills pervading today

Sad though imagine if the playing field was equal to everone shit would be easier but instead it takes longer cause of the blue pills pervading today
Bluepill is a national security threat - bluepill is toxic ngl