Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've just seen a tall fit guy holding hands with a landwhale

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I wish I had taken a picture. I don't know if this is funny or tragic. The guy was tall and pretty fit and the girl was short and very fat. They were complete opposites. She wasn't even facially cute, she was more like a 4.5/10. It's so damn over for every single one of us.

I wonder what it's going to be like 20 years from now; seriously I think I will have roped a long time ago by then.

Sounds like a larp

Outliers gonna outlie but you're more likely to see a tall fit guy with a landwhale than a short fat guy with a hot girl.

Sounds like a larp
Never in my life have I posted anything here that wasn't true. I used to take pictures of this type of situations and post it on my old account @Robinxyz I don't do it anymore because I'll risk getting doxed.

I've seen tall white guys with normal physiques holding hands with short chubby noodelwhores.

I wish I had taken a picture. I don't know if this is funny or tragic. The guy was tall and pretty fit and the girl was short and very fat. They were complete opposites. She wasn't even facially cute, she was more like a 4.5/10. It's so damn over for every single one of us.

I wonder what it's going to be like 20 years from now; seriously I think I will have roped a long time ago by then.
i hate this world...

But remember foids are “oppressed”.

Yeah.
I'm a gymcel myself, and had two Chad instructors (both tall as fuck, muscular with good faces, one is like a 6 PSL and the other one was like 7.5 PSL) dating sub5 foids whose only redeeming feature were their bodies (which still are "ok" at best).
That's just how over it is, and tells loads about hypergamy.

Landwhales make me so fucking angry. You were given life on tutorial mode, and you waste it all by being a fat lazy fuck who can't control their diet, and then you don't even face any consequences. If a male looked like a landwhale, they would have to be a billionaire to get a foid to get with him, and even then it would be some gold digger who would give him a handjob once a year. Landwhales are the peak of female entitlement, they don't take care of themselves and still demand to be treated as high class women.

Women are getting fatter and fatter while men are getting leaner to compete for the fatties, if we can snag a landwhale now it's already a luxury that wont happen in a few years when things escalate even more.