Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've just been rejected

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Call me fakecel or whatever, but I had this female friend that was Asperger's like me, and also my same age (19). It's the first time I've fallen in love we had a lot of common interests, I fantasized so much about us being together, and today I decided to ask her out, and I was 90% sure that she would reject me, and that's what has happened, she said that I'm important for her but doesn't want a romantic relationship with me. She's still a virgin btw, but I know that she's already meeting a lot of guys in uni that will surely be more lucky than me, it hurts so much that she will have someone when I will be alone in my dark, cold room, I know I sound like a faggot but I just wanted to vent.

good luck with the pain of rejection buddy boyo.

She's still a virgin
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

Ungrateful bitch still better to try than keeping fantasising

I don't think that she's ungrateful, she just doesn't like me, I don't blame her
You will eventually change your mind when you see her getting gangbanged by chads

damn bro thats tuff

@Deadend

were ya friends now and ya have no choice but to put ya energy somewhere else besides her she’ll slowly break away from ya

At least you actually had the balls to ask her out. Already mogs me tbh

I just went through the same, cut her out NOW, ASAP.

I do not underestimate your love for her, but this will sooner you cut her off. YOU MUST DO IT and get rid of your feelings for her before you find out she’s getting railed by Chad.

What will not make her change her mind: orbiting her, simping more for her.

At least you actually had the balls to ask her out. Already mogs me tbh
I didn't ask her out in person tho, I just texted with her, I wouldn't have the balls to say it in front of her, I would probably cry and wouldn't know what to do

Like the others said, cut relations with her ASAP. If you have her Phone number, online contact and such delete it.

I just went through the same, cut her out NOW, ASAP.

I do not underestimate your love for her, but this will sooner you cut her off. YOU MUST DO IT and get rid of your feelings for her before you find out she’s getting railed by Chad.

What will not make her change her mind: orbiting her, simping more for her.
Send her a craft gift.

spit on that bitch

Send her a craft gift.

No you idiot.

How did that work for you? It didn’t, neither for me.

Trying harder only pushes them away, OP just move on, if she likes you she will do something.

she said that I'm important for her
but doesn't want a romantic relationship with me.
She's still a virgin btw,
but I know that she's already meeting a lot of guys in uni

Don't believe any claims like this until you see scientific proof from an expert, TBH

For example, the proof I have for the 18yo girl I just had a thread about but mods deleted:

SolPais18

Being friends with women is retarded. You're hallowing her without even realizing it. I bet of you tried to think about the things she says and does as if a guy were doing them you wouldn't want to spend time with her at all.

Sorry bro. I know how you feel and it sucks.

That's why I gave up on women long time ago. I know it's impossible for any of them to like me and taking rejection after rejection is just too much.

Thanks for the replies guys, everything looked nice in my head, I live in a fantasy world all the time

sorry boyo, she's already chad's cumslut :feelsbadman: takes chad a day or less what we can't do in a year

At least you tried. Now you can hopefully move on. You probably shouldnt talk to her anymore cause it wont end well.