Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I've had it with postmaxxers tbh

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Gds

next time i see the a response that might as well be from a chatbot I will do it ded srs

Good thing I'm not a postmaxxer

response that might as well be from a chatbot
O my Father, thou that dwellest

In the high and glorious place,

When shall I feel a cocchie?

And again behold thy face?

enlarge your penis

Based, it's time to start shaming postmaxxers, and thread makingmaxxers.

*Ahem*

Dearest 2020cels and (some) 2019cels,

fuck you all

-2018cels

same tbh fuck those niggers

It's kind of annoying but I'm guilty of it myself

This is why ranking people by how many posts they post is a bad system, it encourages this type of behavior, the system should instead rank people by how good their posts are, maybe by average post length or something

This is why ranking people by how many posts they post is a bad system, it encourages this type of behavior, the system should instead rank people by how good their posts are, maybe by average post length or something
Just remove ranking/dick measuring contests of any kind. Get rid of the post count altogether. Zoomers are obviously not mature enough to handle having their post count displayed even though somehow this wasn't a problem 20 years ago.

Just remove ranking/dick measuring contests of any kind. Get rid of the post count altogether. Zoomers are obviously not mature enough to handle having their post count displayed even though somehow this wasn't a problem 20 years ago.
People love their hierarchies, a truly non hierarchical system where only good posts get rewarded would be an anonymous forum like 4chan, I created many websites that you could post anonymously but nobody was interested, I finaly caved in and made a login system and now my newest website gets no sign ups

People love their hierarchies, a truly non hierarchical system where only good posts get rewarded would be an anonymous forum like 4chan, I created many websites that you could post anonymously but nobody was interested, I finaly caved in and made a login system and now my newest website gets no sign ups
It doesn't have to be anonymous like 4chan. The post count should be removed, that's all. This way you can quickly identify low quality posters by their name instead of looking up to then because they have 10,000 posts.

Or you could allow forum games so that the spam can be contained within a couple of pinned threads instead of smeared all over the place.

I don't postmaxx