Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've grown to think that IOIs are just a form of hallucination

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Just like a starving person may hallucinate food, incels might hallucinate IOIs. You try to see something that you wish was true, but ultimately it isn't. It looks real, you think it's real, but if you try to "touch" it, you find out it was all just in your mind.

I've been saying this ever since I joined this damned place. IOIs are the sexual equivalent of a mirage

IOIs exist and they are blatant. Good looking men get blatant IOIs all the time. We don't because we are incels.

You make it sound like you've been a member for longer than 10 days lol
I've been here 10 days but I've had to say it over 50 times to a bunch of coping niggers who could get a white girl easy if they actually tried.

Of course they exist. Just doesn't happen that often or are subtle. Like a smile.

You guys are missing the point OP is making, I believe. IOIs exist. As incels we just never see them.

It's like we are sped kids at the zoo who have been tasked with finding a zebra, without being told anything about zebras besides the fact that they stand out and definitely exist. We stumble our way through the zoo pointing at penguins, snakes, rhinos, rocks, flowers, wondering if this is a zebra.

The zebra is in the petting zoo on the other side of town and all of the normal kids walk up to it and get to pet it, because they have known what another zebra is all their lives, ever since they learned the alphabet.