Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've grown addicted to Ado's screams of pain.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I swear that every post I see by her retarded fans or herself is just ragefuel in it's purest form. I hate seeing this whore so much and her stupid statements she always makes. Of course, since she's a slut like every other foid, she can't help herself from talking about weird stuff like playing with herself, and yet her fans will still make her out to be this pure girl.

I often have dreams in which I find Ado, tie her up, and then brutally torture and murder her as she tries to scream from beyond the tape, letting out only muffled yelps. Eventually, I end up holding a revolver to her head, where she looks up at me, tears in her eyes, her pupils constricting. And I just hold it there in the silence, before finally pulling the trigger and watching her body slump over and blood leaking out of her skull. Of course, I give her head a rough kick just for good measure.

That, right there, is what is truly euphoric.

Like I'm not even joking, I keep dreaming about this stuff over and over, I'm starting to think that I'm addicted to it. I can't distinguish what is real and what's not. For instance:

Do you guys hear her screaming in pain throughout this entire video? I swear to God I can hear it, especially at the start. But everywhere I look, nobody is mentioning it. I keep hearing it in all of her interviews that she does.

Regardless, I'm still working on my singing skill, it's alright, but I had to abandon my other YouTube account that I was going to use for uploading my song covers due to privacy concerns from the doxxing attempts against me. Honestly, it's probably for the best anyway, since I still have a long way to go before I think I'll be happy with my own skill. But I digress.

I hate Ado, and I hate her dumb fucking fans.

PS: Did they fix image upload? Any image I upload is the proper size now and isn't scaled down into a thumbnail anymore. Is it just me or is it the site in general?

epic thread, deserves more replies

and yea there is a weird screaming sound in the background of that interview. wtf

maybe your dreams are real, and you are torturing and raping her in her sleep through telekinesis

either way, I think it would make a great scene if ado's #1 hater suddenly found her and tortured + raped her to death. it's both epic and quite romantic

since linkin park apparently want foid vocalists now, I think you're doing the right thing. their current vocalist is shit, but if you torture ado enough maybe her crazed screams will make her a fitting linkin park vocalist. in fact I don't understand why they didn't just lock up a foid and rape her, that would lead to some great angsty screaming foid vocals.

I swear that every post I see by her retarded fans or herself is just ragefuel in it's purest form. I hate seeing this whore so much and her stupid statements she always makes. Of course, since she's a slut like every other foid, she can't help herself from talking about weird stuff like playing with herself, and yet her fans will still make her out to be this pure girl.

View attachment 1299554

I often have dreams in which I find Ado, tie her up, and then brutally torture and murder her as she tries to scream from beyond the tape, letting out only muffled yelps. Eventually, I end up holding a revolver to her head, where she looks up at me, tears in her eyes, her pupils constricting. And I just hold it there in the silence, before finally pulling the trigger and watching her body slump over and blood leaking out of her skull. Of course, I give her head a rough kick just for good measure.

Like I'm not even joking, I keep dreaming about this stuff over and over, I'm starting to think that I'm addicted to it. I can't distinguish what is real and what's not. For instance:

Do you guys hear her screaming in pain throughout this entire video? I swear to God I can hear it, especially at the start. But everywhere I look, nobody is mentioning it. I keep hearing it in all of her interviews that she does.

Regardless, I'm still working on my singing skill, it's alright, but I had to abandon my other YouTube account that I was going to use for uploading my song covers due to privacy concerns from the doxxing attempts against me. Honestly, it's probably for the best anyway, since I still have a long way to go before I think I'll be happy with my own skill. But I digress.

Dude at this point you are ado biggest fan

You even fallow her on Twitter
She is living rent free in your head

EPIC

EXTREMELY BASED

EXTREMELY KEYED

View attachment 1299554

Stopped reading at dreams, It’s a digital oneitus

She is a retarded whore. I'm still butthurt that channels like this can get 250+ million views for retarded songs like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3b-RXtz4w

And she also never shows her face even on life performances, so she is probably ugly as shit.

Whores like this and other tranime song channels get to live the easy life while I have to wage slave for nothing. Fucking retards should be conscripted and sent to Manchuria to get blown up.

View attachment 1299554

:soy:

Dude at this point you are ado biggest fan

You even fallow her on Twitter
She is living rent free in your head
I don't follow her on Twitter...

And you know what they say, keep your friends close, and keep the ones you want to rape & murder even closer.

and yea there is a weird screaming sound in the background of that interview. wtf
I knew it. Literally nobody is speaking about it, and so I genuinely started to believe I was just hearing things.

maybe your dreams are real, and you are torturing and raping her in her sleep through telekinesis
JFL, she's probably traumatized at this point then. I've dreamt that one thing like probably 30-40 times now. The only thing that varies is the setting and how she reacts to certain things.

either way, I think it would make a great scene if ado's #1 hater suddenly found her and tortured + raped her to death. it's both epic
and quite romantic
Romantic? I don't get how it's romantic. There's no feelings of endearment for this whore, she has 100% been run through by like 20 Chads already. Ah, what I would do to get one chance to see her so that I can swiftly rip her vocal cords out and take away her reason for living.

since linkin park apparently want foid vocalists now, I think you're doing the right thing. their current vocalist is shit, but if you torture ado enough maybe her crazed screams will make her a fitting linkin park vocalist. in fact I don't understand why they didn't just lock up a foid and rape her, that would lead to some great angsty screaming foid vocals.
LMAO, I 100% agree. I'm doing the world a favor, really. They should all be thanking me instead of making dumb posts on Reddit hating on me and trying to dox me for insulting their "pure little idol."

Stopped reading at dreams, It’s a digital oneitus
Yeah, my feelings towards Ado are practically a oneitus, but the feelings are reversed. Instead of being completely infatuated, I despise her with all of my body and would be extremely grief-stricken if she met her end at the hands of anyone beside I. The whore deserves pain and suffering, and I want to let her know that her legacy will mean nothing in 50 years time, and she will be forgotten.

I wish to rob her of her future memories she'll make, her future happy moments, her ability to ever sing again. Just to watch her be replaced by some other singer as her body decomposes, the only thing valuing her being the maggots eating at her eye sockets as they shit her flesh out.

Ussee ussee usseewa
God. Don't even remind me of that song. It actually is horrible, maybe her worst.

The only GOOD rendition of it is on the piano. I found this in my frantic search for her face, and coincidentally, this video is probably the closest she has ever come to showing her face, but it's still unrecognizable, not to mention the pounds of make-up she put on despite knowing that she'd blur the entire damn screen.

Who? What?

TL;DR is that she's just this Nip singer that I despise for being (currently) superior to me.

Why do I give 2 shits?
You don't, nor do I really expect anyone to. I just like making these posts on here to vent my frustration.

God. Don't even remind me of that song. It actually is horrible, maybe her worst.

The only GOOD rendition of it is on the piano. I found this in my frantic search for her face, and coincidentally, this video is probably the closest she has ever come to showing her face, but it's still unrecognizable, not to mention the pounds of make-up she put on despite knowing that she'd blur the entire damn screen.

Her voice is quite annoying. She made this when she was like 17 didn't she? That explains this childish song lol

She is a retarded whore. I'm still butthurt that channels like this can get 250+ million views for retarded songs like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3b-RXtz4w

And she also never shows her face even on life performances, so she is probably ugly as shit.

One-hundred percent. She better hope her face never gets leaked. Honestly, I know her voice so well that I could very easily identify her if she ever spoke around me. She better hope that never happens, either. She better hide in her house that I wish I could set ablaze and slice her in twain as she tries to escape.

TL;DR is that she's just this Nip singer that I despise for being (currently) superior to me.

You don't, nor do I really expect anyone to. I just like making these posts on here to vent my frustration.
By the way man I don't hate here that much

But I hate her fans she is the best singer ever just for having a slightly deeper voice than most Japanese women she literally gets voice mogged by black woman in the 19th

But I hate her fans she is the best singer ever just for having a slightly deeper voice than most Japanese women she literally gets voice mogged by black woman in the 19th
Century here is an example

Listen to Don't Leave Poor Me by Big Maybelle on #SoundCloud

View: https://soundcloud.com/big-maybelle/dont-leave-poor-me-4?ref=clipboard&p=a&c=0&si=ca435c120a1840a2987a83fd09f1597c&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

That's alright. It's more of a personal endeavor than anything. I don't expect others here to hate her on the same level that I hate her. I'd be rather surprised if anyone did.

Honestly, i can respect a man like you! Hatred is the way!

Based! FUCK YOU ADO YOU HYPERGAMOUS STUPID WHORE

Or a man. :feelskek:

Voice modulation has been a thing for decades, AI has improved it further.

Look at Pokimane, she’s like a 3 without fakeup on. She looks simultaneously 20 and 40. And yet with good lighting and more makeup than the monthly water supply of an African nation she’s able to amass an army of simps. Imagine how ugly a foid would have to be to be incapable of doing that.

A foid’s social standing improves when she shows off her face, even if she’s below average (Jaidenanimations) meanwhile a man will have his career ruined if he’s ugly (Mitten squad) or even “merely” above average (Dream)

Why would a foid hide her face then? The answer is obvious. She’s a bridge troll 1/10, who even we would mog, or she’s not a she at all

One-hundred percent. She better hope her face never gets leaked. Honestly, I know her voice so well that I could very easily identify her if she ever spoke around me. She better hope that never happens, either. She better hide in her house that I wish I could set ablaze and slice her in twain as she tries to escape.
I can respect this guy PINOCCHIOP because he is probably aa rice trucel

I can respect this guy PINOCCHIOP because he is probably aa rice trucel
I love Pinocchiop, he made one of my favorite songs, that being 'God-ish.'

Unfortunaely Ado covered the song and that's all that people know the song for now-a-days. I hate that whore so much.

I love Pinocchiop, he made one of my favorite songs, that being 'God-ish.'

Unfortunaely Ado covered the song and that's all that people know the song for now-a-days. I hate that whore so much.
True and she always gets more views for her covers than the original song creator.

Or a man. :feelskek:

Voice modulation has been a thing for decades, AI has improved it further.

Look at Pokimane, she’s like a 3 without fakeup on. She looks simultaneously 20 and 40. And yet with good lighting and more makeup than the monthly water supply of an African nation she’s able to amass an army of simps. Imagine how ugly a foid would have to be to be incapable of doing that.

A foid’s social standing improves when she shows off her face, even if she’s below average (Jaidenanimations) meanwhile a man will have his career ruined if he’s ugly (Mitten squad) or even “merely” above average (Dream)

Why would a foid hide her face then? The answer is obvious. She’s a bridge troll 1/10, who even we would mog, or she’s not a she at all
Exactly, I wait patiently for the day she either reveals her face of her own volition, or it gets leaked (hoping for the latter). The whore deserves to have her face seen by everyone, so that they can judge and nitpick at what she looks like and make her insecure. I hate her so much.

Look at Pokimane, she’s like a 3 without fakeup on. She looks simultaneously 20 and 40. And yet with good lighting and more makeup than the monthly water supply of an African nation she’s able to amass an army of simps
that's because of juggernaut law