Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've gotten so tired of foids that I keep wishing that they get strangled and raped. (Especially Ado)

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
Just scrolling through retarded comment sections and seeing foids try to gaslight men into thinking that women are innocent and that men need to improve just makes me so mad.

I wish that all of these women get brutally strangled to death. Not only that, but I wish they get raped and their body gets thrown in a dumpster. I don't feel sexual attraction anymore, but hearing the little squeaks that a foid makes as she's trying to breathe ignites something in me. I wish they genuinely suffer a horrible death, not in a video game.

And don't even get me started on her.

DIE.

I hope you suffer the most painful, brutal, and horrible end one can face. I hope you get skinned alive and you're dipped into a vat of shit so that the entirety of your body becomes infected and goes through immense pain until you die of sepsis. Hearing that you got raped and killed would make me the happiest person on Earth. I hope that I drag you down into hell with me and watch you suffer alongside me for all of eternity.

Whore.

Last edited:
It would feel nice to do this to Ado

Ah. I feel like every J-Pop and K-Pop star is produced on an assembly line in China somewhere. All of their music sounds the same imo
It's the same with American music too, just via the American music industry in lieu

Ah. I feel like every J-Pop and K-Pop star is produced on an assembly line in China somewhere. All of their music sounds the same imo
I don't know about K-pop, I've never listened to that trash. However, I like one J-pop artist, his name is Kenshi Yonezu. Although, I do find myself questioning if he's gay or not from time-to-time, he still makes some nice songs, Kick Back is my favorite.

It's the same with American music too, just via the American music industry in lieu
Well you blame niggers for that honestly. Actually, only modern-day niggers. Some black people made really good Jazz and honestly made the industry really cool and creative.

But modern-day niggers made every song about drugs and sex. It's so dumb.

I don't know about K-pop, I've never listened to that trash. However, I like one J-pop artist, his name is Kenshi Yonezu. Although, I do find myself questioning if he's gay or not from time-to-time, he still makes some nice songs, Kick Back is my favorite.
Cool. I'll check it out. I don't like any pop stars but I feel like its goofy to hate them considering they have very little creative control and their songs are vetted by a bunch of suits, if they even write their own songs in the first place. idk mang

Your rage could be channeled into gymcelling :feelsdevil:

Well you blame niggers for that honestly. Actually, only modern-day niggers. Some black people made really good Jazz and honestly made the industry really cool and creative.

But modern-day niggers made every song about drugs and sex. It's so dumb.
I feel the same way
One of my favourite groups is a black one from the 40's and 50's called The Ink Spots

Cool. I'll check it out. I don't like any pop stars but I feel like its goofy to hate them considering they have very little creative control and their songs are vetted by a bunch of suits, if they even write their own songs in the first place. idk mang
Absolutely not, I despise Ado and hope she dies in a fire. What a whore.

Just scrolling through retarded comment sections and seeing foids try to gaslight men into thinking that women are innocent and that men need to improve just makes me so mad.

I wish that all of these women get brutally strangled to death. Not only that, but I wish they get raped and their body gets thrown in a dumpster. I don't feel sexual attraction anymore, but hearing the little squeaks that a foid makes as she's trying to breathe ignites something in me. I wish they genuinely suffer a horrible death, not in a video game.

DIE.

I hope you suffer the most painful, brutal, and horrible end one can face. I hope you get skinned alive and you're dipped into a vat of shit so that the entirety of your body becomes infected and goes through immense pain until you die of sepsis. Hearing that you got raped and killed would make me the happiest person on Earth. I hope that I drag you down into hell with me and watch you suffer alongside me for all of eternity.

Whore.

@LeFrenchCel nigga i cant say shoot a liberal with a firing squad cause ":feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:FED POSTING!!!" but then you dont ban this nigga literaly desiring death to a public personality? Ok nigger, u probably a fucking liberal/nihilist or some scumbag shit.

Based. This is why they hate geomaxing too. They get off sexually rejecting men and men being able to just go overseas and get girls sends them into a rage. It rips that precious power and sense of control away from them.

@LeFrenchCel nigga i cant say shoot a liberal with a firing squad cause ":feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:FED POSTING!!!" but then you dont ban this nigga literaly desiring death to a public personality? Ok nigger, u probably a fucking liberal/nihilist or some scumbag shit.
I'm very careful with my wording. Nothing I've said is illegal. Look at this post I specifically made so that I can post this:

I hope one day I get to see some homeless woman overdosing on the street. Then I'll have a precious memory of a woman dying in front of me to cherish

I'm very careful with my wording. Nothing I've said is illegal. Look at this post I specifically made so that I can post this:

Oh well. so i will do the same i guess?

Sure, I hope you live in America though, also, you can't make direct threats, but you can wish for harm to befall upon someone.
idfk know im just going to say "Shoot you with a water shotgun" instead of simply with a shotgun.

DIE.

Whore.

When I look at these comments, this proves that ER wasnt waffling but was ahead of his time

Based. This is why they hate geomaxing too. They get off sexually rejecting men and men being able to just go overseas and get girls sends them into a rage. It rips that precious power and sense of control away from them.

Brentontarrantsmiling

I hope one day I get to see some homeless woman overdosing on the street. Then I'll have a precious memory of a woman dying in front of me to cherish
That would be a dream come true, I can see a druggie die and it's a foid? Sign me up.

Based as fuck. I’m sick of essentially hearing “men bad women good” all the time

Off topic, but your profile reminds me so much of this one guy I knew on a separate forum back in the day. The dude had a sick profile of this guy as a GIF and had a swastika spinning and everything. I was wondering if you wanted something similar since I'm pretty good with Adobe AE and I'm kind of nostalgic for those times JFL

Of course, it's just an offer! I could get around to making it sometime soon.

Based as fuck. I’m sick of essentially hearing “men bad women good” all the time
I know right? It gets mentally exhausting after seeing foids give the same exact take for the 4633327th time.

Off topic, but your profile reminds me so much of this one guy I knew on a separate forum back in the day. The dude had a sick profile of this guy as a GIF and had a swastika spinning and everything. I was wondering if you wanted something similar since I'm pretty good with Adobe AE and I'm kind of nostalgic for those times JFL

Of course, it's just an offer! I could get around to making it sometime soon.
Im not a nazi i just like how this 2 sacrificed their life for what they believed is a greater good

Im not a nazi i just like how this 2 sacrificed their life for what they believed is a greater good
Indeed, I wish more shooters would use go-pros and confirmed their kills. It's such a waste otherwise.

Indeed, I wish more shooters would use go-pros and confirmed their kills. It's such a waste otherwise.
i might use a go pro in arma 3 water gun nerf airsoft mod if you know what i mean