Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've gotten 2 messages on Tinder since I started using it 2 months age, BUT.....

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
They told me to follow them on Snap, and when I did, the toilets would send erotic pics and ask me to donate.....they had hundreds of cucks following them on Snap and donating. I hate all women. Thank god I didn't give her any money.

I matched with a curryfoid who wanted me to follow her on instagram. Then found out she was building an army of currycucks JFL.

Will a day come when we push back, at this rate all foids will collect money through cuck donation while they sit on their ass all day or all female safespace work environments/manager roles.

I fucking hate the cucks and simps who give them money

I matched with a curryfoid who wanted me to follow her on instagram. Then found out she was building an army of currycucks JFL.

funny how nearly every country is the same

average to ugly girls collecting followers on IG

they all have similar profiles, even if it's the west or asia

OH and you need GOD TIER looks to hold their attention

funny how nearly every country is the same

average to ugly girls collecting followers on IG

they all have similar profiles, even if it's the west or asia

OH and you need GOD TIER looks to hold their attention

Whores are whores, regardless of country/religion.

Are there any hackercels that can troll IG foid accounts?

They told me to follow them on Snap, and when I did, the toilets would send erotic pics and ask me to donate.....they had hundreds of cucks following them on Snap and donating. I hate all women. Thank god I didn't give her any money.
This is normal. If you match with a foid, all they want is either your money or another follower to increase their "influencer" status, and probably put it on their resume.

I avoid tinder like the plague