Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've got no food at home

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My fridge is empty except for half an apple. I've got nothing. I have money to buy food but I don't wanna go out. And I can't order a pizza either cause everything is still closed. It's funny cause if I was a girl, all I had to do would be to post on Twitter that I'm hungry and I would have a dozen of simps on my door with bags of food in 15 mins, it wouldn't matter if it is in the middle of the fucking night.

Over for hungrycels, this is why you should stock up on frozen meals

Heeee

Here's some virtual food.

174cc4e6c967c50909f2b0ddc155c139

Bake some apple pie.

I'll get you some food

Starve. The feeling of being hungry goes away after a day or so.

Absolutely brutal

My fridge is empty except for half an apple. I've got nothing. I have money to buy food but I don't wanna go out. And I can't order a pizza either cause everything is still closed. It's funny cause if I was a girl, all I had to do would be to post on Twitter that I'm hungry and I would have a dozen of simps on my door with bags of food in 15 mins, it wouldn't matter if it is in the middle of the fucking night.
Brutal ngl

Where you at? Ill buy you something ngl ded srs

Start stocking up up on mre food, sardines, tuna, frozen shit, ramen, etc buddy boyo

That's brutal. Just today i was thinking about why i didn't stocked food when i still had a job.

Brutal ngl

Where you at? Ill buy you something ngl ded srs
Thanks bro, I'm fine though I'll buy food after I get out of work. I was just lazy yesterday and I forgot to buy groceries.

I Am down to cereal for the next two days so I get where you are coming from bro.

just wait till morning

Yes, but I don't really mind the cold I just don't wanna go out

I also do not like to go outside anymore. As soon as I step outside the door, I get emasculated. By the way, the food pill is indeed brutal. I suffered from it too, a week ago or so.

It happens with me too. This is a disadvantage of living alone. When I lived with my mom, she was buying food, because I am too high inhib, but now living alone, I'm being forced to do it.

OP is dead now