Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've got food poisoning and suffer from Crohn's disease, but my mom forces me to go to school

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Super Sonico Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,676
Online
369d 22h 4m
Last night I ate the worst food I've ever eaten in my life, Chinese food should be considered a crime against humanity. I don't know any food worse than whatever chinks make.

Anyway, yesterday I vomitted twice. Once at school because my stomach hurt so bad and later because of chink food. I feel really fucking bad and I don't want to step a foot out of the house, but my mom just won't let me stay one or two days at home with sickness. Just man up sweaty!!!!

She's at work and I'm thinking about just staying at home and make her think I went to school.
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
29,313
Online
102d 21h 39m
just coom™
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
29,313
Online
102d 21h 39m
stop being racist
 
Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
36,091
Online
215d 19h 6m
Ritalincel said:
just coom™
all you gotta do is just coom
 
Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
36,091
Online
215d 19h 6m
quote this nigger
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
2,525
Online
63d 2h 18m
Fuck her, just lie and stay at home. Going to school is bad enough, with food poisoning on top of that? Nah.
 
P

portugalcel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
118
Online
19h 0m
Pancakecel said:
Fuck her, just lie and stay at home. Going to school is bad enough, with food poisoning on top of that? Nah.
This OP. Fuck you mother (literally if you want too).
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,540
Online
258d 6h 29m
Brutal, maybe go to a cafe or library. If she comes late, just don't go anywhere and just say you went to school.
 
L

Languishingrn

Hamudi fan club leader.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,397
Online
27d 11h 39m
If I were you I’d skip, or just hide in the bathroom.
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,542
Online
85d 4h 47m
fuck that hardass shit. you should be recovering
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
4,678
Online
62d 4h 11m
Chinese food's too greasy I like vietnamese though. Anyway you should kill your mom.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
beat the shit out of the bitch,let her know who's the boss
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,728
Online
32d 20h 44m
gymletethnicel said:
Last night I ate the worst food I've ever eaten in my life, Chinese food should be considered a crime against humanity. I don't know any food worse than whatever chinks make.

Anyway, yesterday I vomitted twice. Once at school because my stomach hurt so bad and later because of chink food. I feel really fucking bad and I don't want to step a foot out of the house, but my mom just won't let me stay one or two days at home with sickness. Just man up sweaty!!!!

She's at work and I'm thinking about just staying at home and make her think I went to school.
Do it. You can make a movie about your adventurous hijinks while wearing a Gordie Howe #9 Detroit Red Wings jersey.
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,443
Online
311d 21h 13m
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
InMyCellInHell said:
Do it. You can make a movie about your adventurous hijinks while wearing a Gordie Howe #9 Detroit Red Wings jersey.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top