Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve got a growing feeling that none of this is worth it

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I so, so intensely feel, reflect upon, and endure the constant, penetrative awareness of the fact I will never truly be loved by a woman and even if status and moneymaxxed, all intimacy I have with women will be either disgust or discomfort.

No matter what I achieve or acquire in life, I will never acquire genuine sexual and romantic desire from women. This is unbelievably painful to constantly think about in the forefront of my mind.

This is absolute torture. I can’t imagine anything worse. Disability, terminal disease and severe afflictions are salient and obvious, and you know you’re fucked. The motivation to kill your self is much more solidified.

But ugliness is so deceptively innocent in its nature. You’re much less confident/certain in your desire to kill your self. You keep asking yourself, is it really that bad of an issue? I still have my health... you’re supposed to pretend everything’s fine and keep pursuing your life and just be thankful you have good health and no REAL medical issues. Nothing is stopping you from living a successful life. And yet you still suffer. Every. Single. Day. Until death do you part. And yet society tells you to “get over it”

If you can’t have GENUINE LOVE from a romantic partner who supports and cares for you in life, then honestly what is left to do? Is it even worth it? I’m already dealing with Graves’ disease, who knows what else will come. I don’t want another 60 years of suffering :cryfeels:

i think all men with some degree of self-awareness feel that. that no matter what you do, time has passed you by and you'll always be an outsider who won't get young love.

i think all men with some degree of self-awareness feel that. that no matter what you do, time has passed you by and you'll always be an outsider who won't get young love.
Not even young love specifically, but ANY love. I dont think it would be that bad, if i transformed into 50 year old gigachad, and Hell, even Found myself a super sweet 45 year old Stacy who truly, deeply loved me and would do absolutely anything for me

Are you uglier than most people?

Are you uglier than most people?
I’m pretty confident that I’m precisely a 4/10 in looks. More flaws than average guy, but not enough flaws to scare/intimidate people with my presence

it isnt worth it at all. but keep moneymaxxing so you can afford copes and live a comfortable life

I’m pretty confident that I’m precisely a 4/10 in looks. More flaws than average guy, but not enough flaws to scare/intimidate people with my presence

I believe in your inceldom, and I don't wanna diminish it, but if you're seeing dudes that look like you who are living lives you could see yourself living, I think that's reason enough to keep trying.

I believe in your inceldom, and I don't wanna diminish it, but if you're seeing dudes that look like you who are living lives you could see yourself living, I think that's reason enough to keep trying.
I’m not seeing dudes at my level live amazing lives. All guys I see in relationships in public, are chadlite minimum. I genuinely cannot recall in recent memory seeing a sub 7 guy with a girlfriend

I know I can get a financially comfortable and materialistic life, what hurts me is the knowledge I’ll be alone for the rest of my life, and the only other option is jestermaxxing for a capricious foid

I’m not seeing dudes at my level live amazing lives. All guys I see in relationships in public, are chadlite minimum. I genuinely cannot recall in recent memory seeing a sub 7 guy with a girlfriend

I know I can get a financially comfortable and materialistic life, what hurts me is the knowledge I’ll be alone for the rest of my life, and the only other option is jestermaxxing for a capricious foid

I don't mean financially, I mean romantically/intimately. You don't see sub 7s having sex? I do. But it's mostly in leaked Snapchats.

I think that you're exagerating to some extent ... even if you're chad you're gonna get dumped sooner or later there's someone chadder than chad out there ... true love dosnt exist ... in most cases is infatuation and much much later it evolves into kinship .. but in 2019 kinship is only for family ...

I don't mean financially, I mean romantically/intimately. You don't see sub 7s having sex? I do. But it's mostly in leaked Snapchats.
Yes of course they do, many 5/10’s inevitably have sex too, my point is the women aren’t emotionally invested in those relationships and are only giving sex because they have no better immediately available option and would trade for chad instantly

Suppose you saw a 5/10 with a woman. Is there any way you could know for sure that she was invested in him? And wouldn't trade him for Chad?

I have known that for a long time, god knows why I persevere.

As it has been throughout human history, men are nothing more than providers for women. Chads are genetic providers (the most important kind of provider in a foid's eyes), while betabux are resource and comfort providers.

No matter what kind of man you are, you are loved for what you provide. Foids will never love you for who and what you are.

I wish I was a 4/10.

Great post OP. I feel the same way. I envy your ability to put all this into words.

dont give up hope man, also love your avi