Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I’ve given up on woman.

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

Recruit
★★
I’ve given up on woman and will be looking for other hobbies. My hobbies consists of video games and jerking off. Anyone have any hobbies while I LDAR. I’ve taken the white pill .

I hate jEWs,normies ,fags,SexhavERs and ALL WOMAN one day I will have my revenge

If you are looking for a good hobby, cars and related hobbies are super fun (if you can afford it of course). I have a vintage muscle car that is absolutely awesome to drive, but that is not possible for most people here. Another more affordable car hobby is radio control cars, not the cheap ass toy ones, the legit fast hobby grade ones that can go over 50 miles per hour. Traxxas is a great brand. My best one is my Xmaxx 8s, which is a 20 pound 1/6 scale monster truck that can go 50+ mph and do 50 foot high jumps without breaking. There are more basic and cheap ones though. $250 will get you a decent one and it will not break much if you don't abuse it. All spare parts are available as well, and fixing them will occupy you for a bit

Getting a barbell and doing some casual lifting between vidya sessions helps.

Women are not the sweet creatures many imagine them to be. And even if they would act that way, it's only toward chad. Brutal but true. If you're not attractive, they'd be a nightmare either way. Constant lies, no respect, passive agressiveness. Betabuxxes are the most prominent example of their true nature toward ugly men. It's logical to give up on them if ugly. Normies hate us, foids even more so, due to their sky-high looks standards. Too bad, sex drive is a potent motherfucker.

I gives up on everything. This world is a dream and scam

If you are looking for a good hobby, cars and related hobbies are super fun (if you can afford it of course). I have a vintage muscle car that is absolutely awesome to drive, but that is not possible for most people here. Another more affordable car hobby is radio control cars, not the cheap ass toy ones, the legit fast hobby grade ones that can go over 50 miles per hour. Traxxas is a great brand. My best one is my Xmaxx 8s, which is a 20 pound 1/6 scale monster truck that can go 50+ mph and do 50 foot high jumps without breaking. There are more basic and cheap ones though. $250 will get you a decent one and it will not break much if you don't abuse it. All spare parts are available as well, and fixing them will occupy you for a bit
I looked at the Xmaxx8s and it looks so cool

Women are not the sweet creatures many imagine them to be. And even if they would act that way, it's only toward chad. Brutal but true. If you're not attractive, they'd be a nightmare either way. Constant lies, no respect, passive agressiveness. Betabuxxes are the most prominent example of their true nature toward ugly men. It's logical to give up on them if ugly. Normies hate us, foids even more so, due to their sky-high looks standards. Too bad, sex drive is a potent motherfucker.
There should be government mandated sex slaves for non chads.

I looked at the Xmaxx8s and it looks so cool
It is man. If you can afford it and have a decent spot to run it, get one. Start out with a basic Traxxas Slash or Rustler first though. You can snap your leg with an Xmaxx if you accidentally hit yourself with it at full speed.

Normies gave up on us long before that. We never got a chance.

That’s so cool did you build that ramp yourself
I built it with my father. Very difficult build though. It’s 4 feet high, 4 feet wide, and 7 feet long. Made out of 2 4x8 sheets of play wood and a bunch of 2x4 boards. It weights around 100 pounds, so is not mobile once placed. It stays in that spot permanently. If you get into rc cars, get yourself a basic curved ramp online somewhere. Won’t send them this high, but will still be fun

Same brocel, I've accepted my fate as an undesirable subhuman :feelsbadman:

toilets are evil and they don't even know they are.

Least spergy car outbreak of @VideoGameCoper

Least spergy car outbreak of @VideoGameCoper
This is how I know I’m a sperg for sure. I literally get called out for it by other spergs, jfl. Imagine what real life normies think of me when I sperg tf out like this