Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've given up gymceling...

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
There's no gym for my face or height so im done wasting hours in the gym and kitchen just to impress other guys. Over the past months ive been slowly moving away from the obsessive gymcel mindset. im done compensating, i looked fucking ridiculous lol. im not as big anymore but i havent fully atrophied yet. this isn't to say ill let myself become a land whale. ill just do enough to be healthy. ive felt much better honestly. no more constantly being mogged at the gym, no more death glares from women, no more wasted fucking time. i get that it's a pretty good cope for a lot of you but if you think women will be impressed...top kek. no boyo. you cant scrub a turd clean. now ill have more time to ldar.

No gym for the face!

Congrats on seeing through the gymcel lies.

you just figured that out... Say it constantly no gym for FACE!

you just figured that out... Say it constantly no gym for FACE!
well not exactly man.. deep down i knew all along it was just a helpful cope until i spiraled down deeply into the blackhole of the blackpill...then i started to really realize i didnt deserve to step one foot in the gym being the subhuman i am.

Im about to give up too, then I remeber I used to look much much worse when I didn't go to the gym

Keep doing cardio at least

like i said im not going let my body go to total shit... just enough for maintenance. no sense in pushing myself anymore.

The gym has enough benefits outside the man and woman drama to keep me on the program. But I've been lifting weights since I was 13 so I don't know what life without it might be like.

well not exactly man.. deep down i knew all along it was just a helpful cope until i spiraled down deeply into the blackhole of the blackpill...then i started to really realize i didnt deserve to step one foot in the gym being the subhuman i am.
yeah when i started reading about the blackpill i became homicidal and suicidal also watching tfl youtubers...... I also tried gymcelling i realised i was inferior when i couldnt pick up 35 pound weights without struggling...i have under a 6 inch wrist size as well super small framed..

wear lifts. wearing lifts at that height would benefit you a lot. 5'9 to 5'11 or 6ft is a HUGE jump.
id be destroyed...no way you wouldnt be called out. im too high inhib to height fraud. im a balding manlet. ill look even more fucking ridiculous...

id be destroyed...no way you wouldnt be called out. im too high inhib to height fraud. im a balding manlet. ill look even more fucking ridiculous...

its unlikely since 2 inches is quite subtle.

The only reason I still gymcel is because it helps with my depression. Sometimes I look at the mirrors in the middle of a set, "yep still ugly".

The only reason I still gymcel is because it helps with my depression. Sometimes I look at the mirrors in the middle of a set, "yep still ugly".
its actually made me more depressed as i exposed myseld to the blackpill. i cant handle being mogged at the gym anymore. the lighting shows my balding and its worse when i sweat. plus im a midgetcel and ugly af

I gave up gymcelling because I knew my genetics weren't good enough to become beastly. Besides, calisthenics are easier and feel better

Feeling the same way. Thinking about replacing it with martial arts as a health cope.

its actually made me more depressed as i exposed myseld to the blackpill. i cant handle being mogged at the gym anymore. the lighting shows my balding and its worse when i sweat. plus im a midgetcel and ugly af
Bald and manlet, I'm sorry my man. :feelscry:

Sometimes I look at the mirrors in the middle of a set, "yep still ugly".

Exactly how I feel.

If you quit OP, be sure to at least continue staying active.

You can't enjoy LDAR, every hobby requires will and effort and ultimately is pointless unless it's marketable.

low bf is legit though, i finally see my jawline and found out i had a square chin. To get low bf you have to go gym, kek

There's no gym for my face or height so im done wasting hours in the gym and kitchen just to impress other guys. Over the past months ive been slowly moving away from the obsessive gymcel mindset. im done compensating, i looked fucking ridiculous lol. im not as big anymore but i havent fully atrophied yet. this isn't to say ill let myself become a land whale. ill just do enough to be healthy. ive felt much better honestly. no more constantly being mogged at the gym, no more death glares from women, no more wasted fucking time. i get that it's a pretty good cope for a lot of you but if you think women will be impressed...top kek. no boyo. you cant scrub a turd clean. now ill have more time to ldar.

I would encourage you to keep going but it's up to you. I've been going for almost 5 years now, it's just part of my daily routine now and I actualy do enjoy it and I've grown strong AF. I usually go around 10am because the gym is almost empty and the people there are baby boomers so I pretty much have all the equipment to myself. It's a good hobby if you are doing it for yourself and not to impress women or other guys, it has really helped me depression and anxiety and because I'm a bit older, it's got me in good shape and I just feel better all around.

Imagine being a normie and rocking up to the gym at 5pm after work and having to wait your turn and shit like that, fuck that, but the cunts deserve it.

Dont eat like a pig for one. Cardio works as well.
yeah but gym helps it get to low bf faster does it not or you would hinder progress JUST because people call it cope

The gym has enough benefits outside the man and woman drama to keep me on the program.

I'd rather be in good physical condition, have more energy, and generally enjoy the appearance of my body. Rather than be a an ugly subhuman with a skinny fat or weak looking physique. You also recieve more respect from other men when you have muscles and look larger and more intimidating , and they usually think twice about insulting you around other people.

yeah but gym helps it get to low bf faster does it not or you would hinder progress JUST because people call it cope

It's not fast regardless. It's going to take you many many months to even start seeing any changes.

It's not fast regardless. It's going to take you many many months to even start seeing any changes.
well atleast we can agree low bf isn't cope, muscle is debatable

I'd rather be in good physical condition, have more energy, and generally enjoy the appearance of my body. Rather than be a an ugly subhuman with a skinny fat or weak looking physique. You also recieve more respect from other men when you have muscles and look larger and more intimidating , and they usually think twice about insulting you around other people.

I'm 5'9 and wear lifts that make me 5'11.5. I don't really get called out, I've maybe had like 2 people tell me, "you look taller today" I just say, must be my new shoes. Normies don't even know what lifts are. Also the difference they make in nightclubs are night and day

I'm 5'9 and wear lifts that make me 5'11.5. I don't really get called out, I've maybe had like 2 people tell me, "you look taller today" I just say, must be my new shoes. Normies don't even know what lifts are. Also the difference they make in nightclubs are night and day

They make a difference for you because your face is an 8/10. lol

Unless you're morbidly obese, it doesn't matter, it's all about face. A fit body is only an add on to a good-looking facial structure and features, anything else is just an uggo with a few lumps on their body

I have my own gym equipment and work out all the time. Honestly, I don't look horrible but I look feminine. I think if I did it when I was younger it would have given me more confidence.

Good now order a large pizza and enjoy the food.

Yep I gave up gymcelling last summer too. It's a colossal waste of time and money if you are an incel

Diminishing returns. Gymcel in moderation and enjoy noob gains tbh. Once a week/two weeks.