Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've fucked up

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
I've wasted my schooling years, bad grades and trouble. I could and did get perfect grades when I was younger when I wanted to, but I was a stubborn ungrateful retarded fuck, I look back at the quality education that was afforded to me and I simply rejected. Now in highschool I flunked math and science and I wanted to fucking kill myself, I couldn't understand anything that was on the exam. I've been put on a program for retards I have to retake shit and my graduation is delayed and I've limited my options for university.

I'm 18 and literally living in my parent's basement, I have no job, no drivers' licence, nothing. I just go to school, lift, play vidya and sleep. I'm so behind in life, I'm just a simple below average male.

Even if I had the looks to ascend, I am a loser. I could never get a decent, moral, smart, successful girl/soulmate.

People say I'm smart but just gotta put on the work, well teachers tell that to everyone anyways, I know am not smart and I feel I get dumber by the day. I don't read, I don't learn anything day to day.

There are so many resources out there, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop wasting my time and apply myself to learn stuff, anything, but I end up just fucking cooming and playing vidya.

Try ya hardest to learn math and science and take a math placement exam if you plan on enrolling in community college. Ya 18 man and still got months before high school ends your too young to NEET and ya parents might turn on you. I have an associates as of my last semester and NEETmaxxing is very difficult without disabilities. :what:

When I suddenly fell behind in grades no one even noticed or cared

Literally my life, I'm even the same age. It's brutal, years of depression and ldaring probably fucked up my brain beyond repair and even if I had motivation to do something in my life (JFL) it's probably already too late.