Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've found another incel movement.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The voluntary human extinction movement. They say their chief concern is the environment, but I think that's just a virtue-signalling strategy to add a noble cause to the movement. Honestly, I think those guys are incel brothers. There's no point in caring about the planet if you, or your descendants, will not be around to enjoy it. So, I'm sure the whole " let's protect the Earth narrative" is just a disguise.

They've probably been kicked to the curb for so long that they finally had enough. So their plan is to go ER on a global scale.

"Death comes soon enough -- far too soon for many of us. After working most of our lives, a dozen years of retirement isn’t too much to ask. Those years may be dedicated to humanitarian and environmental causes. "

I feel incel vibes here. But they're coping hard when they say you should dedicate your old age to helping the society which you despise -- a society that has done nothing for you. Maybe it would be better if they stopped with the virtue signalling. There's nothing wrong with saying you hate everyone and just want everything to go to hell.

http://www.vhemt.org/

This is just like vegans thinking they are doing something cause they dont eat meat

jfl at having 8 year old anime girl in avatar

Sounds like coping soycucks incels in denial

If an incel is not spreading the blackpill or at least admit the blackpill, he's in denial

I want to start a cult with a secret agenda to sterilise humanity through food poisoning.

I suppourt this but yes they are probably in denial. Never voluntarily but rather have humanity die out not destrouy the wourld. Keep brodents, turn the world into my avi. No conscioussness only peacefulness. All cope natureeeeee IS brutal >_< we are animals they r animals . ... theyre will still be killing animal kingdom still exists we are just not on top hmmmmmm :redpill: maybe good brainwashing message /-\ they are virtue signalling but good for incels I am thinking:cryfeels:or@_@

Last edited:
Humanity needs to go extinct

I want and deserve Rothschild british pounds in my pocket and them dead.

I want to start a cult with a secret agenda to sterilise humanity through food poisoning.
Sorry buddy, you are too late. Unless you're already in the (((cult))). But even if you are... Remember, you're disposable.
The voluntary human extinction movement. They say their chief concern is the environment, but I think that's just a virtue-signalling strategy to add a noble cause to the movement. Honestly, I think those guys are incel brothers. There's no point in caring about the planet if you, or your descendants, will not be around to enjoy it. So, I'm sure the whole " let's protect the Earth narrative" is just a disguise.

They've probably been kicked to the curb for so long that they finally had enough. So their plan is to go ER on a global scale.

"Death comes soon enough -- far too soon for many of us. After working most of our lives, a dozen years of retirement isn’t too much to ask. Those years may be dedicated to humanitarian and environmental causes. "

I feel incel vibes here. But they're coping hard when they say you should dedicate your old age to helping the society which you despise -- a society that has done nothing for you. Maybe it would be better if they stopped with the virtue signalling. There's nothing wrong with saying you hate everyone and just want everything to go to hell.

http://www.vhemt.org/
It feels jewish to me. Just saying.

Very interesting shit. I've already thought about it, what if the meaning of life is no one reproducing anymore and humanity disappearing? But I'm trying to be a Christian now, so I don't think like that anymore tbh.

But I'm trying to be a Christian now,

Funny you mention it. I've become a Christian too. I might join a church, a protestant one. It's hard to be a Christian all by yourself.

It's hard to be a Christian all by yourself.
Very true, but that's still the path I've chosen. I don't want to go to a church that fiercely preaches against things that are completely ok according to scripture (i.e. young marriages) and at the same time are ok with plenty of shit which are obviously sins according to it.

That is, all churches that I know of nowadays.