Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ive finally managed to pee in public!

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Like I couldnt pee in schools, different appartments since 4th grade, I even coulnt go to school because of it, but now I finally peeed in public!
Such a happy day!
Giphy

Congrats fren :feelsautistic:

Good one. Next step is cooming in public.

are you bigu waitu cocku?

I remember one time in Russia, a public bathroom floor was full of piss so I couldn't go in.
So I just pissed on the floor from the door :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Interesting stuff @SryMyEnglish

Now try shitting in public

I just can't in those communal urinals when you have your dick in the air next to another guy.

I had that same problem in middle school, but got over it in the same year.

female avi and emoting with female character gifs = foid vibe

are you a foid OP?

I remember one time in Russia, a public bathroom floor was full of piss so I couldn't go in.
Damn low inhib as fuck.

I would have been constantly worrying about some guy coming in and seeing me with my dick out and peeing on floor.

i'm the exact same way. this is because when i was young, two bully chads came into the school toilet while i was taking a shit and started kicking on the door and throwing wet toilet paper balls over the door onto me. i haven't been able to pee or shit in public ever since. my body has developed a natural instinct where it will force me take a shit and piss before i leave the house

Damn low inhib as fuck.

I would have been constantly worrying about some guy coming in and seeing me with my dick out and peeing on floor.
I've stopped caring what others think. We'll all die eventually

female avi and emoting with female character gifs = foid vibe

are you a foid OP?
idk man Im constantly thinking about changing my avi, but Ive promised not to change it

Wtf. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Literally less than a mile into my marathon last week there was a couple of guys peeing in public infront of thousands of people lol

idk man Im constantly thinking about changing my avi, but Ive promised not to change it
I think you didn't get what I meant with my anime girl Avi theory

maybe maybe maybe, elab
When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.
Brutal theory, but not flaveless, it means that not the anime avi carrier is gay, but a random spectator is gay

Brutal theory, but not flaveless, it means that not the anime avi carrier is gay, but a random spectator is gay
Yes. Exactly. You keeping anime Avi isn't gay, but someone else might become gay for you.

The last time I peed outside I got shouted at :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Peeing in a public restroom or outside in public ?
I don't understand.

I'm pee shy. IDGAF though.

congrats, for me pissing outside, or at urinals, or the worst with those weird fucking public pissing things that you see at festivals, is still nightmare difficulty

btw there are dangers associated with pissing in public jfl, like fags going after your piss jfl