Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve finally given up on trying to ascend

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
I’ve finally came to the conclusion that it is indeed over for me. Mainly because of my isolation and lack of social life.

I admit, facially I’m not bad. I have bad acne but once it clears up, I’d be a 6-7.

I’ve gave up though because I realize at this age (20) making friends is impossible. Everyone already has their circle established and want absolutely no new friends. And even if I did make friends, my social skills have absolutely deteriorated.

It’s over for me. I have absolutely no motivation to get out of bed. I’m so bored with my life and I have no purpose. What’s the point of living if you have no enjoyment in your life? No memories to make? Just sitting in your room rotting. Waiting for jobs to call back. Oh and going to class.

So now it’s just a matter of when I’m gonna pull the rope down. It is what it is. Life isn’t fair. So be it.

Last edited:
I’ve finally came to the conclusion that it is indeed over for me. Mainly because of my isolation and lack of social life.

I admit, facially I’m not bad. I have bad acne but once it clears up, I’d be a 6-7. Maybe an 8 depending on who you ask.
complete and utter volcel, just go on a dating app you 7 or 8/10 when it's gone. you are 20 it's not over yet because you are still relatively young

fuck off. i'd do anything to be 20 years old again, especially with a 7 face

complete and utter volcel, just go on a dating app you 7 or 8/10 when it's gone. you are 20 it's not over yet because you are still relatively young
I’m not a fucking volcel. Who would voluntarily be celebrate? Yes I might be a upper tier normie to tyronelite but I have 0 Fucking friends/motivation in life. I’m short and weigh 130.
fuck off. i'd do anything to be 20 years old again, especially with a 7 face
I bet you would but I promise you wouldn’t get anywhere with my looks just because if my situation lol

I’m not a fucking volcel. Who would voluntarily be celebrate? Yes I might be a upper tier normie to tyronelite but I have 0 Fucking friends/motivation in life. I’m short and weigh 130.

I bet you would but I promise you wouldn’t get anywhere lol
uh oh, just leave out vital details and brag about how your face is an 8

Lol dude you have no idea how young 20 is. You are so young. You’ve got another 20 years to go before thinking about giving up

I admit, facially I’m not bad. I have bad acne but once it clears up, I’d be a 6-7. Maybe an 8 depending on who you ask.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

cope

a high tier normie wouldnt be rotting on here, u have no friends bc ur ugly

Finally.

Don't rope still you are out of copes.

okay, "chad".

Just another day on chads.co

7/10 Galleo can understand, but 8? OUT.

If you're a 7 facialy, then what made you live isolated? If it's just the lack of social skills, you should try to improve that cause you're young and still evolving. Srsly don't give up

If you're a 7 facialy, then what made you live isolated? If it's just the lack of social skills, you should try to improve that cause you're young and still evolving. Srsly don't give up
Let’s just say I had a terrible high school experience

And even if I do improve social skills how would I make friends at 20? People aren’t open to new friends

If you're only 20, over 5'9, and at least a 5/10 facially... you have no reason to kill yourself, especially if it would cost less than 40K for your to surgerymaxx. Suicide and ER (in The Sims 2) should be reserved only for legit ugly men who have nothing to live for.

If you're only 20, over 5'9, and at least a 5/10 facially... you have no reason to kill yourself, especially if it would cost less than 40K for your to surgerymaxx. Suicide and ER (in The Sims 2) should be reserved only for legit ugly men who have nothing to live for.
Getting a nice face won’t fix social isolation

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

Relax he's not a fakecel. I've seen his pics and hes only a 5/10 at best.

No hes a 5/10. I won't leak his pics though. You need to PM him for yourself.
It depends who I ask tbh. I was rated a 6-8 on another forum but on here 4 mostly

It depends who I ask tbh. I was rated a 6-8 on another forum but on here 4 mostly
Bluepilled cucks always overrate to virtue signal. Don't trust them.

Anyone who is actually blackpilled knows how to rate people properly

I admit, facially I’m not bad. I have bad acne but once it clears up, I’d be a 6-7.

I’ve gave up though because I realize at this age (20) making friends is impossible. Everyone already has their circle established and want absolutely no new friends. And even if I did make friends, my social skills have absolutely deteriorated.

It’s over for me. I have absolutely no motivation to get out of bed. I’m so bored with my life and I have no purpose. What’s the point of living if you have no enjoyment in your life? No memories to make? Just sitting in your room rotting. Waiting for jobs to call back. Oh and going to class.

So now it’s just a matter of when I’m gonna pull the rope down. It is what it is. Life isn’t fair. So be it.
LOL you are 20 retard and if you really are a 7 with skin cleared gtfo here and do something

LOL you are 20 retard and if you really are a 7 with skin cleared gtfo here and do something
@AlexanderTheGreat11 says I’m barely a 5 without acne so I’m good. I was exaggerating

i stopped trying after my last brutal rejection, just wageslave and try to cope now

6-7?! You can cure acne you know... and being 6-7 is actually quite fucking good. Plus you can still lookmax somehow. I would do anything to go back into my 20's