Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've finally done it. I can move on from them all now.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Every single girl that was in my contacts and that I would snapchat, I blocked them all. They all friend-zoned me, and never never gave a shit about me and my inceldom which has absolutely ruined my life. Pretty funny how I spent months listening to them do nothing but bitch about their own whore problems, but they never gave me the few minutes to make me feel better about mine. No longer will I be an emotional tampon to them. I don't mean anything to them, but I won't be a voluntary slave when it will never get me anything in return. Your kindness will NEVER get you anything in return with them.

Your kindness will NEVER get you anything in return with them.

Jesus dude, that post was a punch in my fucking face, i willl probably do the same right now

YEA! GOOD JOB OF OVERCOMING YOUR OPPRESSORS! :feelsokman::feelzez:✊✊✊✊✊✊✊

FUCK ROASTIES!

Too oldcel to understand sc, but it seems like you came to a good conclusion

cuck af, you should've never let them vent to you in the first place. taking a step in the right direction though
Yeah, letting it go on for so long was pretty cucked, but most of these girls are in my classes so I thought they would go apeshit if I stopped talking to them randomly. But I simply don't give a fuck anymore.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the enlightenment.

Now enjoy the heavenly breeze of inceldom.

Good job you made the right decision

I learned my lesson the hard way too. I used to be online friends with this Canadian bitch from the northeast territories. I fell in love with her, I told her how I feel and she said she also felt the same, but that it'd come to nothing because I live too far ( Brazil). I should've blocked her there and moved on, but we continued to skype everyday. This went on from 2008 until 2011. One day, I checked my facebook and saw that she had started dating a guy from her town. I confronted her and she said that she was sorry; it was just impossible for us to meet. We fought and she wound up blocking me. She contacted me in 2015, but I told her to fuck off. She'd moved in with that guy but it didn't work out. I cried like a bitch when she left me. But it was a long time ago.

I learned my lesson the hard way too. I used to be online friends with this Canadian bitch from the northeast territories. I fell in love with her, I told her how I feel and she said she also felt the same, but that it'd come to nothing because I live too far ( Brazil). I should've blocked her there and moved on, but we continued to skype everyday. This went on from 2008 until 2011. One day, I checked my facebook and saw that she had started dating a guy from her town. I confronted her and she said that she was sorry; it was just impossible for us to meet. We fought and she wound up blocking me. She contacted me in 2015, but I told her to fuck off. She'd moved in with that guy but it didn't work out. I cried like a bitch when she left me. But it was a long time ago.
God... That sounds absolutely awful... I would probably commit suicide, if it all ended in a flash after 3 years. I have a similar experience with a Canadian girl I met on reddit, she found me from r/incels, and told me she wanted to talk to me because I seemed "nice". We would facetime multiple times a week from October until Christmas, where she started having a thing with some guy at her school. I felt like killing myself then, and that was after just 2 months... I didn't even confess to her how I felt, I just blocked her.

God... That sounds absolutely awful... I would probably commit suicide, if it all ended in a flash after 3 years. I have a similar experience with a Canadian girl I met on reddit, she found me from r/incels, and told me she wanted to talk to me because I seemed "nice". We would facetime multiple times a week from October until Christmas, where she started having a thing with some guy at her school. I felt like killing myself then, and that was after just 2 months... I didn't even confess to her how I felt, I just blocked her.

It took me a long time to bounce back. I was very bluepilled back then to the point of being in a long distance relationship with her. Brazilian hoes have never given me the time of the day,so I took my chances with her. She was native-american and very attractive. It's a pity that I don't leave in Canada. The place was lifefuel for awhile.

I'm so sorry bro, I went through pretty much the same thing. It still haunts me in my nightmares even now.
People here tend to scoff at things like this, but getting your hopes crushed and your heart broken like that is one of the most painful things imaginable. You think someone's different in a moment of naivety and fall for them only for them to leave you a sobbing wreck.

It took me a long time to bounce back. I was very bluepilled back then to the point of being in a long distance relationship with her. Brazilian hoes have never given me the time of the day,so I took my chances with her. She was native-american and very attractive. It's a pity that I don't leave in Canada. The place was lifefuel for awhile.
Well I'm glad you've recovered man. It's absolute hell.

Most people don't really care about you.