Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i've finally been blackpilled

shitcel

shitcel

Greycel
for background: there was this girl that i'd become friendly with, she's probably a 4/10 (even that's enough for me at this point). we would talk all the time, and i would drop hints about wanting to take her out and treat her well all the time, and she would say she wanted someone who treated her nice and would ask me for advice and validation all the time.

well the other week i finally worked up the courage to ask her out, and you know what she tells me? "you're like a little brother to me, i dont wanna jeopardize that" and "i just can't think of you that way but we can still be friends".
come the day after I see her flirting like a fucking whore with some chadlite bitch! like what? I'm not good enough for you, but that cuck is?

the final straw was that yesterday, she messaged me, "me and [chadlite] had a great time last night, i went over to his place and we had a super fun time"
I just know that she went over and got her brains fucked out by him like the absolute subhuman fucking slut she is

Good! Now, complete the ritual! The blackpills energy must be released!

you need to be racepilled now

It was always over bro. You were just having hope..nothing wrong with that.

You are a shitcel, looks like it's a perfect time to initiate your streetshitting, go to her house in the middle of the night and sneakily take a shit on her porch.

You are a shitcel, looks like it's a perfect time to initiate your streetshitting, go to her house in the middle of the night and sneakily take a shit on her porch.
this is good advice

My heart goes out to you, OP, women can be truly awful.

me and [chadlite] had a great time last night, i went over to his place and we had a super fun time

It's over, completely forget about her

Just reply to that text with "ok" and gradually cut her out.

you don't have to be a dick or anything, and shouldn't be. she'll just think you're a jealous incel.

but cut her out because her loyalty isn't to you, and when chadlite leaves her, you can say "look... I was your friend but the minute someone else came along, you ditched me. deal with it."

that's the closet we incels get to control over this shit. use it well and don't pussy out and accept her BETRAYAL and lack of respect.

"you're like a little brother to me, i dont wanna jeopardize that"

So when you want to make a move on her, that's jeopardizing the platonic relationship. When she wants to dive with Chad, that's not jeopardizing the relationship. Her definition of relationship is getting what she wants. She has no conception of give and take. That's why she didn't even offer you a hand job.

I've said it elsewhere. The possibility of friends with benefits means women have no excuse not to hand out a few sympathy hand jobs to her beta orbiters. If she cared about her relationship with you, she would have gone there.

Use "k." as a reply and forget about her.

Just reply to that text with "ok" and gradually cut her out.

you don't have to be a dick or anything, and shouldn't be. she'll just think you're a jealous incel.

but cut her out because her loyalty isn't to you, and when chadlite leaves her, you can say "look... I was your friend but the minute someone else came along, you ditched me. deal with it."

that's the closet we incels get to control over this shit. use it well and don't pussy out and accept her BETRAYAL and lack of respect.

Chad-lites have it so easy, not as easy as Chads though. I've seen a bunch of Chad-lites lately.

If i were you i would answer something like that: "bitch do you think I want to know about the dudes you fuck?", thats it if you dont want to be friends with her anymore because after that it will be over

LOL op is her emotional tampon while she rides the cock carousel

its so depressing how ugly females and our looksmatches can fuck chadlites while we remain incel with no one having any attraction to us. fuck this world