Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've finallhy realized how an incel is a modern day Jew in Nazi Germany(suffering wise)

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
So I've just come out of a 24 hour crack bender. I'm about to go to sleep tbh but before that I'd like to just write about an epiphany I just had. I know a lot of you guys know thus but I barely realized the whole world is against me. I'm literally everything below societies standards. It's all stacked against me. Growing up I always knew I was a incel deep down but it never hit me like a train like it did after hitting my last $20 crack piece. (i smoke it with cigarrette ash, a poked coke can, and a lighter... real crackheads will know what im talking about). Anyways I'm naked sweating balls and paranoid as shit thinking the deers are listening in to me and BOOM. I look at myself in the mirror. Holy shit am I ugly.

-missingteethcel
-manletcel
-wristcel
-brokennosecel
-smellycel
-sohairyinthebuttpoopstickscel
-recessedjawcel
-mentalcel
-druggiecel
-smallfeetcel
-lonelycel
-neetcel
-flatasscel
-scarcel
-creepycel
-ADDcel
-PhimosisSoBadICanOnlyGet%70Erectionscel
-acnecel
-bigheadcel
-droopyeyescel
-HaventShoweredInDaysGunkSticksToMySkincel
-DontHaveFashionSenseCel
-RetardedBatmanLogoTattooOnForeheadCel
-IBeenToldILookLikeAAbortionBabyCel

yesterday when I biked into town for my shit (i put on some nice dockers pants well ironed, a marvelous tommy hilfiger classic button up tshirt, and some exquisite burlington coat factory nice pick up i saved money dockers shoes) anyways as I'm going into town I hadn't realized how different it would be if I was chad. If I was chad and biked into town bitches would be honking at me, people would respect me, dudes would fear me, and I'd be able to do anything I pretty much want without breaking the law. But no as I bike into town I can start to see the stares. I could see from the corners of my eyes this 5 year old child looking at me with digust and his mother pointing at me and saying something (probably saying how i shouldn't end up this way blah blah blah). I as pull up in the alleyway this black junkie bitch(her names Shionda. she knows me) stares at me, closes her nose, and proceeds to lay it all on mes. "goddamn it Rigo. are you really this stupid? you're dumbass know you should't be around here.. look at you! you really are a sight to behold boy.. damn i feel sorry for yo mammy!".. all the crackhead and junkies proceeded to laugh. literally. homeless people mog me bro. so i do what i gotta do and head to the store to buy some cigs.. the greeting lady greets this chad like she basically wants to be raped by him. she gives him a huge i-wanna-fuck-you smile to the chad walking in and he just nods in approval.. when i walk in she looks to the side cuz a manager had called her but she knew i was walking in and used this as a excuse to ignore me. as i walk closer i know she notices me because she can sense my smell (tbh i like to be smelly because its a great defense mechanism and some females are attracted to heavy pheremones secreted when i workout). i stand there for about 5 seconds and she never acknowledges me. i say tap on the floor and say nonchanantly as i continue walking "stupid slut".. i could see the grasp in her face... as i get into a isle to eget the cigs and pay theres a semi-chang-stacy and a bradlite paying.. the cashier is a gaycel and oh lord were they having a goodtime chatting. talking about the weather and coupons and shit. like legit they were enjoying themselves.. the gaycel was eye fucking the shit out of bradlite. hell even this hot baggage helper came to help even though brad was already bagging. so after they finish paying its my turn. the faggot gives this condesencing look like "ewwww" and just looks down. i say "seriously bro? right now you were all chatty. here keep the change" and i basically throw a balled up $20 bill at his chest and grab the cigs and walk away. thats when i truly was hit by the blackpill. there were some people biking. all of them attractive. like seriously. there was a mini event going on.... anyways they are all gathered around and i bike up to them after getting on my exquisite huffy land cruiser bike and say "whats up can i bike with y'all" (i wasnt seriously planning on going cuz i wanted to smoke my crack but i wouldnt mind waiting to bike). mind you i had parked my bike next to the stacies who by now were giving shitty looks at me. nobody udders a word. then some chad walks up to me, taps me on the shoulder, and whispers into my year "look at you buddy. just go home" in this damn-i-feel-sorry for this incel look"

as i blew the smoke away thast when that epiphany hit me as i did play by play rewind of my day. like holy shit guys. no bullshit we are probably the most oppressed class in the history of mankind. like damn bro the everyday existence of a incel is way more painful to the heart than a roastie being raped or a chad being buttfucked by tyrone. not even jews suffered this much in WW2. hell a day of a incel is worst then all the experiences of the soldiers in WW1 and WW2

JFL ITS OVER

It's only a matter of time before (((they))) put us all in ghettos isolated from the rest of society.

didn't read but lol if you think sitting around and NEETing every day is the same thing as literally being afraid for your life at any given moment and having an entire country that wants your race dead.

didn't read but lol if you think sitting around and NEETing every day is the same thing as literally being afraid for your life at any given moment and having an entire country that wants your race dead.
spotted the cuck

if you were a trucel you'd know everyday is suffering worse then hell tbh. get out maycel

Jesus Christ, OP. Your life sounds like the biggest mess imaginable...and I thought my existence was subpar...

spotted the cuck

if you were a trucel you'd know everyday is suffering worse then hell tbh. get out maycel

truest-cel ever, I still don't feel like a jew in nazi germany. I'm sorry about your persecution delusions. The reality is nobody gives a shit about incels. Nobody wants us dead, and no, a bunch of tubby no-lifers on reddit don't count. Similarly, nobody really wants us alive. Nobody gives two shits about anything incels do. We're men with literally zero social status, how many people besides your parents even know you exist let alone think about you ever?

Blackpill: you only wish there were people out there that were actively seeking your demise because it would imply someone out there cares about your existence. When the reality is you're as invisible as a ghost. You're nothing. you're nobody.

Last edited: