Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've failed

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
22s without job, without free sex, without genuine friends and with my parents that vent their problems by hitting when I was a child.
With a young brother that had more and more gfs, freesex everywhere only for genetic.
I have taken expensive training courses that require other equally expensive ones to be exploited, otherwise it's just wasted money. I am currently enrolled in a training course for programming languages, but I'm not understanding a shit about it. I'm a failure, I didn't ask to live and I find myself in this life of shit, because of that asshole of the Creator.

I'm afraid that trying to commit suicide I would fail, and remain a vegetable for life even losing the ability to speak, and be tortured by the "angels of death" or, even more likely, by my "friends" who slap me, they tease and humiliate me while I am not able to understand and want, or even to react.

I'm scared, but I can't even shut down.

I got a job im 19

This is like the third time this week that I read that one of you guys thinks your life is so pathetic that it's worth killing yourself. And all I can think of is that these guys are younger and clearly much more motivated and with more energy than me. Makes me think "shit, if that's worth killing yourself over, then my current circumstances are worse than I thought". I rotted for way too long, my life is so pathetic and worthless.

This is like the third time this week that I read that one of you guys thinks your life is so pathetic that it's worth killing yourself. And all I can think of is that these guys are younger and clearly much more motivated and with more energy than me. Makes me think "shit, if that's worth killing yourself over, then my current circumstances are worse than I thought". I rotted for way too long, my life is so pathetic and worthless.
It's the same dude.
ALSO STOP HATING ON YOURSELF AND TURN THAT INTO ANGER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. BECOME LOW INHIB AND LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU MORON

borderline bluepill
Not really tbh. it's bluepilled to keep hating on yourself. But it's gigabased blackpill to know it's over and just move on from feeling bad. Blackpill is here to set us free. Not to tell us that we should hate ourselves for the rest of our lives

you didn't fail because it's not your fault, it was never up to you

you were simply born in a doomed century