Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've enrolled in uni

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've been reading a lot (a few books were even written by the professors who will be teaching me) about a particular subject since quite some time, so I've said "fuck it, I might as well" (unis, at least the public ones, are free in Poland) and decided to enrol in a course at a uni
I'm not telling what the subject is, because I'm too schizomaxxed, but it's very niche, difficult (unless you're really into it) and doesn't bring many prospects in terms of earning money
I'm doing it only because I reckon I'll enjoy it (if I don't, I can simply drop out) and possibly I'll meet some intelligent people which would spice up my life
I'll be having my first classes next week, my activity here will probably suffer because of it
I guess I'm not living up to my name, but because I only do it for entertainment, I reckon it tallies with the LDAR lifestyle :feelshaha: idk and idc

need free uni
our quality of education suffers big time because of the lack of money tbhtbh
it might be different in case of this specific programme, because they have a lot of foreign sponsors

our quality of education suffers big time because of the lack of money tbhtbh
it might be different in case of this specific programme, because they have a lot of foreign sponsors
everywhere is shithole

I've been reading a lot (a few books were even written by the professors who will be teaching me) about a particular subject since quite some time, so I've said "fuck it, I might as well" (unis, at least the public ones, are free in Poland) and decided to enrol in a course at a uni
I'm not telling what the subject is, because I'm too schizomaxxed, but it's very niche, difficult (unless you're really into it) and doesn't bring many prospects in terms of earning money
I'm doing it only because I reckon I'll enjoy it (if I don't, I can simply drop out) and possibly I'll meet some intelligent people which would spice up my life
I'll be having my first classes next week, my activity here will probably suffer because of it
I guess I'm not living up to my name, but because I only do it for entertainment, I reckon it tallies with the LDAR lifestyle :feelshaha: idk and idc
Good man maybe you will become a CIAcel one day :feelshehe:

I guess it's time to change your handle