Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've downloaded a Disney's mobile phone game apparently for kids and the chat is full of +30 year old men

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
What the fuck

Pedos like to play games too:feelsokman:

pedos most probably

little girls are also roasties so it's redundant

Why'd YOU download it OP?

serveimage

genius fbi honeypot

Last edited:
is it on google or apple store? whats the name?

Welcome to the incel HQ

Probly just a bunch of numales, they love kiddy shit like that.

They are pedofhile :feelswhat:

Bold ass Pedros; anyone else think Disney facilitates/operates sex rings? :feelshehe:

Kid games are usually fun but I refrain from playing with any of them until I hear their voices. Typing is usually sting shit. Get them on voice chat. Then video chat. Then you are golden.

Sometimes it is funny when a single mom is watching the child and you can hear them asking questions in the background.
-Who are you talking to?
-What game are you playing?
-How old is your friend?

On the flipside though it is always adorable to hear a mother who is trying her best on the other end.
-Honey, I made you fish sticks. 5 more minutes then we eat dinner, kay? (Key Moooommmmmm!)

I play kid games. Some of them are fun tbh

Pedophiles are Disney's secondary audience.

Oldcels deserve fun too.
When you picture a 30yo, you see a bald fat guy looking like a cadaver.
If the dude looks like a male model tier, the kid's mom would invite him to diner and play a different kind of game later.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back