Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve done everything I can to get a girlfriend, and have experienced nothing but failure.

T

truecel4432

Greycel
I have ran 7 miles a day, I have cut way back on food to lose weight,I have lifted for hours on end, I have spent hundreds of dollars on nice clothes, I got invested in so many cool hobbies, I have tried to be as social and polite as I could possibly be, and I have tried talking and making friends with women...

.....yet, I have expirenced nothing but failure in regards to women. In the rare event that I get a girls number, they end up ghosting me or telling me to fuck off. I have been called creepy annoying, and retarded by multiple girls, just for trying to socialize with them.

Huh.. It’s almost like... the dating game is rigged from birth due to genetics. It doesn’t matter how much you try to improve yourself for women. Because, in the end, women will only want chad.

It was over before it even began, only thing you can do now is LDAR.

Stop spending hundreds on clothes, and start saving up for surgery.

part of the ship part of the crew, if you accept your fate then the pain will be much less. Stop wasting your time on foids and focus on other things

The only way to negate the genetics game is to have some serious wealth or power behind you. It's the reason why you see 15 year old sluts fucking fuck-ugly 19 year olds, they have a car and a basic minimum wage job, to the young roastie he's basically a rock star compared to the guys in her school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back