Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've done basically nothing other than browse this forum since I woke up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
While listening to music that is, but seriously JFL@ the neet life. Time just sort of disappears, one moment you're staring at the monitor, the next 5 hours have gone by. Holy shit I should at least try to watch an anime or do something, anything at all. When I start my day like this it usually stays the same until I go to sleep.

same bro this site is cope

Enjoy your life when you're banned.

It's good to see you back.
Nice to see you too! I don't try to be on here much, because its bad for me, I am studying for an IT job since they pay good and I want to surgerymaxx.

Nice to see you too! I don't try to be on here much, because its bad for me, I am studying for an IT job since they pay good and I want to surgerymaxx.
That's a good plan.
Looksmaxxing is always the best idea if you have any chance of ascending. Hope it goes well man :feelsokman:

I’m always active here. This site is addictive.

This is the only social interaction I get though tbh.

I love your posts, OP

i’ve been doing code academy in another tab but i recently got a job so neet life is over now i’m on that wage cuck life

Same bro, I am rotting bad. I ALWAYS want to give myself structure but it never happens.

I think I'll make this the point where I get my shit together and become structured tbhtbh. All other NEETs reading this should too. Especially if you're autistic, it could be kind of fun for you!

I remember when I used to play a lot of simulation games which involved micro-managing, so why can't I micro-manage my life? I will start trying that now tbhtbth

welcome to my life,OP

i just cant fucking go back to sleep

You should try to use some of that time to do some hobby that you find fun.

what else is there? Just ldar.

Watch an anime called Claymore

Mix in some video games while you are at it.

welcome to my life,OP
Kek
I love your posts, OP

I'm being productive again. Currently doing stochastic process hw :feelsrope:

We can only cope with so much before it all comes crashing down on us.