Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've done an opposite catfish experiment:

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
So I've made an account on instagram to go to visit posts on horny hashtags with many teenage girls asking guys to hit them up.
I've came across a girl posting typical whore stuff ment to bait guys underneath the picture a girl was asking for guys to talk to her.

The girl that originally posted was not the focus of this social experiment I instead of using a hot guy used an incel:
Screenshot 20190116 165907 Instagram

The first message I forgot to screenshot but what I said posing as him is "how are you doing I thought you might have needed someone to talk to and I'm just the right guy" this is the first of the post.

Next part: right apon messaging her that this happens..............
Screenshot 20190116 173811 Instagram

Screenshot 20190116 173821 Instagram

On her story:

Screenshot 20190116 170429 Instagram

Screenshot 20190116 170421 Instagram

Screenshot 20190116 170425 Instagram

After the nvm message I continued:
Screenshot 20190116 174417 Instagram

Screenshot 20190116 174654 Instagram

Then after that I say I'm a great guy:
Screenshot 20190116 174711 Instagram

Screenshot 20190116 174836 Instagram

The last part of this is I ask why every girl says that:
Screenshot 20190117 135046 Photos

Screenshot 20190116 175145 Instagram

Then she strait up blocked me.
And as a bonus I messaged her again on a second travis hamaliton catfish account:
Screenshot 20190116 183949 Instagram

It was all because the picture I used to catfish was born as an ugly low vaule male. Keep in mind that guy I used to catfish is one of the better looking incels.

Do you want a part 2 of the experiment using the teen male model below to ask the same girl to hang out?
Or should I leave it as it is?
8029b2b3ae182aa946b26ff29465a6c2

Last edited:
Part 2 to demoralize cucks.

Yes, keep cat fishing those cunts

Yes please make a part two.

And @Angryatsociety thanks for this thread it truly exposes reality of the blackpill it´s so apparent how this is ONLY because of looks she reject "him" she says she wants to chat but apparently only if they are good looking it truly sucks how a person (incel) could be the most awesome person in the world with an amazing personality and actually be the right person for her but because of girls obsession with looks she will reject an "ugly" guy before she even knows him.

And then she plays the "I´m only 16" card I mean come on! You played the incel guy very good and you sounded like a genuine nice guy not creepy at all so I don´t see why she was "uncomfortable" but that was of course because of an ugly face gives the failo effect but if you make a part two we will definitely see the halo effect.

To make the part two better you should try and be an asshole or creepy that would be the ultimate blackpill; not only will she choose the good looking guy over the ugly one but she she will even choose a creepy good looking guy over an ugly nice guy.

Yes use male model and try again, then report back.

So I've made an account on instagram to go to visit posts on horny hashtags with many teenage girls asking guys to hit them up.
I've came across a girl posting typical whore stuff ment to bait guys underneath the picture a girl was asking for guys to talk to her.

The girl that originally posted was not the focus of this social experiment I instead of using a hot guy used an incel:
View attachment 81796
The first message I forgot to screenshot but what I said posing as him is "how are you doing I thought you might have needed someone to talk to and I'm just the right guy" this is the first of the post.

Next part: right apon messaging her that this happens..............
View attachment 81797
View attachment 81799
On her story:

View attachment 81798
View attachment 81800
View attachment 81801
After the nvm message I continued:View attachment 81802
View attachment 81803

Then after that I say I'm a great guy:
View attachment 81804
View attachment 81806
The last part of this is I ask why every girl says that:
View attachment 81808
View attachment 81809

Then she strait up blocked me.
And as a bonus I messaged her again on a second travis hamaliton catfish account:
View attachment 81813

It was all because the picture I used to catfish was born as an ugly low vaule male. Keep in mind that guy I used to catfish is one of the better looking incels.

Do you want a part 2 of the experiment using the teen male model below to ask the same girl to hang out?
Or should I leave it as it is?
View attachment 81810
Correct me if i'm wrong. But did you seriously just tried to prove lookstheory? :feelsseriously:

Yes.
To make the part two better you should try and be an asshole or creepy that would be the ultimate blackpill; not only will she choose the good looking guy over the ugly one but she she will even choose a creepy good looking guy over an ugly nice guy.
Do this. It will be a nice little portfolio piece on Halo and Failo effects.

I want to see part 2, so I can confirm the blackpill even more.

Ugly guys get zero matches and attractive males get hundreds. Nothing to be surprised about, seen it many times before.

At least she was nice about it

Yes use male model and try again, then report back.
I'm going to use the model but I need to wait for some time so she's not lead on to thinking this is a catfish ordeal.