Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I’ve Developed a Disturbing Habit With My Boyfriend’s Semen"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

However, secretly, I’ve continued to long for my past alcohol and drug use because of the sexual liberation it gave me. And secretly, I have started indulging one of my fantasies. I keep Boris’ ejaculate in my mouth, discreetly spit it into a kitchen glass, then (usually the next morning), I use the dehydrator and spice grinder to dry and grind his semen into a fine powder. I later ingest the semen dust, using a straw to snort it.

no foid will want my semen that bad

Women are animals: exhibit no.1337

This should be evidence to have her sectioned for insanity

Reading stuff like this is really makes me sucidial. All my hope resides on a cope, i am at a point in my life in which i cannot return from or even dream of a normal relationship, unfortunately for me the chances of my cope becoming a reality is none.
Knowing i will go to my grave without ever knowing what it felt like to be just a bit more human is haunting to say the least:feelscry:

>I’m a woman in my 50s
Ok I didn't expect that one

:dafuckfeels: what the fuck did I just read?

this is fine but having a Loli as a profile pic makes me a degenerate and a pedo in the eyes of IT

that's so much hassle when she could just swallow it
that's so much hassle when she could just swallow it

Last edited:
come on man who even thinks of this stuff? i couldn’t if i tried. truth is stranger than fiction i guess

With enough dehydrated semen powder she could rehydrate it into a "paste", mold it into a disc with her hands, stick under the waffle iron and create cum pancakes. Then she can drizzle her boyfriend's fresh semen on them like syrup. It will be a nice balanced jizz breakfast!

To top it all off, she can sprinkle more semen powder on her semen pancakes like powdered sugar to add extra flavor.

df9.jpg

This cunt needs to be sterilized. Imagine that thing as a mother.