Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've decided to stop thinking about women as of

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
28 which is two years from now, they don't exist in my life; so I've decided to discredit their existance entirely. Obviously this is a cope and biology will kick in but I just don't give a shit anymore.
So I'll probably still be around on this forum by then since I'm an involuntary neet with no social life.
I'll be posting women free content starting of february 2024 as I'll be over and done with women.

imagine being so deranged to give a fuck about dumb filthy deranged shit eating meatholes without souls meanwhile you can consoom stuff like speed glass tramadol oxycodone xanax and clonazepam jfl (in video game)
You drug mog me bro

ONLY IN GRAND THEFT AUTO V VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY ONLINE SERVER I DON´T HAVE DRUGS IN REAL LIFE (IN VIDEO GAME)
You have dealers serving under your command (in real life)

I don't see anyone existing weirdly I only feel like in this world I am the only one and it's all about me.
Solipsism I get that a lot as a schizoid brutal existance on postapocalyptic mode difficulty :reeeeee:
I wish i have the guts to end it, all I have is suicidal thoughts

If you are a schizoid you can create your own imagination / fantasy world which is better than being autistic in my opinion.
Still socially impaired just like autists :feelsrope:

I know that people exist and are aware of it just I don't care and see no existence. Imagine you are outside with a lot of people but you feel like they are a bunch of NPCs, slaves, people who aren't like you and knowing your own existence makes you deny their existence because you see them as pathetic and low.

Which means my existence makes other people not exist because they aren't existing the same way as me.
I feel the same totally brutal alienation