Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've come to realize that personal space doesn't exist for subhumans like me after being bullied by normies

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
It's a man made concept. I don't actually own anything, neither my personal space. My experiences proves this:

• So-called friends normies I mistakenly befriended at school found out where I live, then soon after would come to my house to jack off in my bedroom (because they couldn't do it in their own house), then smear their cum on the curtains or bedsheets after they're done and leave. I told my mother about this and she said that we would get in trouble if I try to fight them because they're part of an elite family
  • My mother would let some relatives stay in our house and let them occupy my bedroom, they will bring their friends there, get drunk and make fun of me, sometimes tell me to leave so they can have sex in my bedroom
  • Friends, cousins or sometimes strangers ruining/destroying my progress at something, whether it's an artwork, videogame save, or etc. For example, if I'm away from my PC, my cousin will take over my account on minecraft and grief whatever I made in a savefile. Another one was a friend who sat beside me in school taking my pen while I was drawing a male cartoon character, drew ears on it while telling me that I forgot to draw ears on it when it's not supposed to have ears. Also, when I was at an internet cafe, I was playing minecraft, I downloaded an amusement park map and played that savefile, some japs saw it and they came over to my space and took over my keyboard and mouse, they turned on lan and as a kid back then I had no idea what it was, and minutes later some random dude came up to me and said that some dudes are griefing my map.

After all these experiences, it discouraged me from creating anything meaningful anymore because I know now that any normie could just go and ruin it or destroy it :feelsbadman:

It's a man made concept. I don't actually own anything, neither my personal space. My experiences proves this:

• So-called friends normies I mistakenly befriended at school found out where I live, then soon after would come to my house to jack off in my bedroom (because they couldn't do it in their own house), then smear their cum on the curtains or bedsheets after they're done and leave. I told my mother about this and she said that we would get in trouble if I try to fight them because they're part of an elite family
  • My mother would let some relatives stay in our house and let them occupy my bedroom, they will bring their friends there, get drunk and make fun of me, sometimes tell me to leave so they can have sex in my bedroom
  • Friends, cousins or sometimes strangers ruining/destroying my progress at something, whether it's an artwork, videogame save, or etc. For example, if I'm away from my PC, my cousin will take over my account on minecraft and grief whatever I made in a savefile. Another one was a friend who sat beside me in school taking my pen while I was drawing a male cartoon character, drew ears on it while telling me that I forgot to draw ears on it when it's not supposed to have ears. Also, when I was at an internet cafe, I was playing minecraft, I downloaded an amusement park map and played that savefile, some japs saw it and they came over to my space and took over my keyboard and mouse, they turned on lan and as a kid back then I had no idea what it was, and minutes later some random dude came up to me and said that some dudes are griefing my map.

After all these experiences, it discouraged me from creating anything meaningful anymore because I know now that any normie could just go and ruin it or destroy it :feelsbadman:
At least one school bully who joined this site permabanned.
If you were bullied updoot my suggestion thread please

Soyciety wants you dead and be their cuckold of the system

Ah , yet again Most people are utter Shit If they See an opening " ( you Not retaliating and Being passive )

Man this world is infested with satanics :feelsclown:

I've usually seen the opposite, being completely avoided because of being ugly:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Completely relate. I'm really questioning whether having too many people in your life is really enjoyable or just annoying. I would rather have like minded, mature and Interesting friends who gave free respect and understood personal space.

Not low iq fucking apathetic normies.

Relatable. My half brother used to get my memory cards and wipe them or delete my ps3 accounts.