Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive come to accept the fact that mentally, im in ruin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I will never not be completely shattered upstairs and it's fine. I've been living with this heavy depression for nearly a decade, it's become a part of my life as much as the sun shining is.

Even If by some miracle I rallied the money to surgerymaxx up to a respectable SMV and was able to find love it wouldnt make a fucking iota of a difference to mentally. Sure life would be better and I would be more content but the damage has been done.

I've honestly seen to much. To much bullying, to much Isolation, to little love, I haven't felt happy since I was a boy. My entire teens were wasted. The blackpill was like a bullet through the heart because I realized the liberating but pathetically sad fact that its literally because of the bones in my face.

They could never understand what it's really like, its a fucking JOKE they complain about ultra tutorial mode and here I am on MASOCHIST MEGA DEATH MODE and somehow I'm made out to be the bad guy.

Chad won, we lost.

At birth.

Same man. Being ugly is a curse because no amount of therapy, no amount of antidepressants will change the way people react to the way you look. It's an inescapable cage that you can only get out of (maybe) through surgerymaxxing but the scars of being unwanted will always be there deep within you. They say that your teenage years play a huge role in who you become for the rest of your life, and I spent my teenage years being completely isolated and unwanted by anyone. But it's cool, I've mostly accepted that I'm ugly, unloved, worthless garbage. However I still feel very depressed from time to time. It's because I am a human being, even though no one sees me as one.

The problem is that we have so much negative experience with normals that we can never see them for what they claim to be but instead for what they really are. And when you fully understand how shitty most people are you can't trust any of them. If you were suddenly transformed into 8/10 looking chad you would still keep your past experience and understand how fake it all is.

tldr
Chad isn't bitter because he only experienced the "good" side of people due to his looks and does not understand that he is liked only for superficial reasons

The only time when you can somewhat get away with being ugly male is when you're a kid, apart from living in a gynocentric society we also live in a society that caters to children. Kids have a halo effect of their own and are considered to be cute and adorable as long as they dont have a glaringly obvious facial disfigurement, and thus are treated well by adults. I think a lot of us here were outgoing and and low inhib as kids because of this

The only time when you can somewhat get away with being ugly male is when you're a kid, apart from living in a gynocentric society we also live in a society that caters to children. Kids have a halo effect of their own and are considered to be cute and adorable as long as they dont have a glaringly obvious facial disfigurement, and thus are treated well by adults. I think a lot of us here were outgoing and and low inhib as kids because of this
yeah, imagine being catered to all your life like you were in your childhood -- that's basically life for foids and chad