Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've changed my mind on foid avis

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
In the poll, I voted against all foid avis.

My original reasoning was that having users with foid avis was confusing to me because you'd typically expect foids to have foid avis.

I was thinking incels should ideally have avis that reflect their current state of mind.

For example, when I was feeling particularly suicidal, I had this avi:
Q9w8q7

Capture dcran 2024 07 04 081826

And this was the avi I used to have for a while after some horrible IRL encounters fucked me up mentally.

I am doing better now that I have a job again, and my current avi is supposed to reflect a bit of hope.

The main argument against having foid avis (real or 2D) seems to be foid worship.

To me, foid worship is what beta simp white knights do: they will side with the woman NO MATTER WHAT. No matter what the woman does, how much she drinks, how slutty she is dressed, how stupid her decisions are, the white knights will defend her no matter what. That's 'foid worship to me'. Not ''this woman is very hot''.

I don't think simply having a foid avi counts as 'foid worship'. A lot of users seem to think foid worship essentially means ''I like this foid a LOT and I want to fuck her real bad'' and I disagree with that definition.

For me, foid worship means siding with the woman no matter what and it is closely related to simping.

The main reason I've changed my mind on foid avis is that a lot of users have recognizable, iconic foid avis (both real and 2D). They've had the same foid avis for months, even years and it essentially becomes part of their ''style''. As long as they don't do actual foid worship (and almost none of them do), I see nothing wrong with foid avis.

I'm not sure if the poll accounted for those users to have their foid avis ''grandfathered in''.

Last edited:
Another argument against foid avis is that they promote ''trannymaxxing''. But I just don't believe that. Just having a foid avi isn't enough proof of trannymaxxing.

If the user in question has a history of sus posts that could be interpreted as trannymaxxing, sure, maybe then. But just having a foid avi isn't enough imo.

no it's trannymaxxed foid worship

The main reason I've changed my mind on foid avis is that a lot of users have recognizable, iconic foid avis (both real and 2D). They've had the same foid avis for months, even years and it essentially becomes part of their ''style''
Like @thespanishcel and I.

I don't have a problem with female avatars. It's nice to look at them while discussing depressing topics.

I also voted against foid avis then, but I also changed my mind. It’s kind of nice to see a variety of different avis regardless of what they are. I’ve had the same avi the entire time, and I picked it because of how fucked up my mental state was when I joined this forum. I don’t feel quite so bad after venting and socializing here for a while though. Maybe in the future once I get a job and can enjoy some better copes, my mental state will improve enough to put something more pleasant as my avi, maybe a car or landscape picture.