Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've came up with the best rope method

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Dying from malnutrition. Fasting + energy drinks + not enough sleep. No need to make huge steps which are often hard to make.

That's worse than being smashed by a train

That's worse than being smashed by a train
Somewhat yes, but in my opinion malnutrition dead is easier to execute. If jumping, roping etc. Were easy to execute everyone here would be dead.

Somewhat yes, but in my opinion malnutrition dead is easier to execute. If jumping, roping etc. Were easy to execute everyone here would be dead.
Dying by malnutrition is going to take a lot more willpower than jumping. I don't know man, just the fact that we're discussing this is sad :( I think hands down the easiest method is IV heroin, that way you literally die with pleasure

Dying by malnutrition is going to take a lot more willpower than jumping. I don't know man, just the fact that we're discussing this is sad :( I think hands down the easiest method is IV heroin, that way you literally die with pleasure
I'm attempting malnutrition for 3 days now. I drink 3-4 red bulls, 2 coffees, protein powder and maybe a banana. 5-6 hours of sleep but I'll try to cut in the days to come.
So far it's easy, but Idk, it might get harder.

are you going to kill yourself?

I'm attempting malnutrition for 3 days now. I drink 3-4 red bulls, 2 coffees, protein powder and maybe a banana. 5-6 hours of sleep but I'll try to cut in the days to come.
So rip plans to ascend?

Не го прави, брат :(

Great method. It's only the hardest, most painful and most impossible method ever.

Your natural instincts will eventually kick in and you will eat something because you crave it so much. Just go to Switzerland and pay for assisted suicide

It's sad that you gave up but I guess it's over

I've gone days without eating lmao. I just don't have any kind of appetite whatsoever.

I've gone days without eating lmao. I just don't have any kind of appetite whatsoever.
You are a neet, I'm working 10 hours daily. It's very much a different situation