Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve bonked about 3,000 women so far – Oboy Siki brags

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
Probably more, since he ran out of notebooks to keep track of the numbers...

This guy is a low IQ also based on just this one statement: "Oboy Siki has said that it is advisable for every man to marry at least two women at a time". This moron does not understand that it is not possible, because simply there does not exist women in enough numbers so that every man could have even one woman at a time.

Simple silly inkwell, some are just not counted as men and are discarded. Isn't that wonderful inkwell, we finally found a place for you :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View: https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/785948572470777190/

I sleep with 70 women every month – Oboy Siki​

He has sex 5 times a day.

In Finland an invader named Axl Smith got caught videotaping hundreds of women having sex with him and sharing the videos with his friends. The women did not know that they were recorded. Not a single voice said anything against his practice of taking so many women away and creating lots of incels. Everyone condemned just that he should have had permission to videotape. I personally think that much more criminal and harmful to society was his number of sex partners, not his videotaping of the sexual activities.

Africa's Bill Cosby :lul: