Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've blocked every foid i know on social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
I've decided to make my life foid-free.
With that I've blocked every foid on social media and ive deleted their phone number.

I will be very cautiously avoiding them irl.

i deleted social media itself

im going to delete my life

BASED icon

the only "foids" I know on social media are men with anime girl avi's

Fakecel if foids were talking to you on social media before

Jfl at using social media in 2021

peace of mind

@squirrelsonfire2 OP is your long lost brother

Why and how did you have foid's numbers in the first place? :chad::banhammer:

Never had any social media. I always missed out. When facebook became trendy and everyone from my school made an account, I was the only one who didn't because I had no computer then. When instagram and snapchat became trendy, I didn't had a smartphone. Only use whatsapp for university group works and family.

Last edited:
With that I've blocked every foid on social media and ive deleted their phone number.

Based, low inhib decisen

haven't had social media for 6 years. that shit was so aids. normies everywhere showing off their shit. used foids crying for chad with 'deep' quotes. zero privacy. attention whoring 24/7. god I hate that shit hope all normies die

I removed all accounts 5 years ago, it's not like I had many friends and conversations there anyway

They'll not even notice your act of defiance. Remember you're not worth anything to them

This
All the foid phone numbers I have are coworkers
I've hung out with foids and they see me as their ''friend''. But they never call me on the phone or invite me to a group hangout. They just ignore me for the most part. And everytime we hung out they leave so early saying '' i have work to do".

I deleted social media, it's completely useless if you can't even post your face because anxiety and knowing you are extremely ugly.

Are these your tech tips bro?