Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been wondering and would love your input

Slikah_Shlika

Slikah_Shlika

Banned
-
What would you do if you were to ascend while you are finishing this sentence in your head like Goku becoming a superior saiyan a.k.a aryan ubermensch (blue eyes, glistening blond hair and aggressive hunter stare) and leaving behind his monkeyness (Nigganess)? Let's say you become a 1% Chad with no mortal rivaling your looks in a 100 mile radius. Would you abandon the black pill? Throw it back up and live out your life as a normie? After all the pain and loneliness you have been through with no one by your side? Are you going to ignore how people have treated you before? Are you going to ignore how your existence was so harshly treated? Or are you going to keep the pain in mind while advancing in life and slaying some well deserved stinky pussy? Think it through guys and give me your input. I know it's fucking gay to fantasize about shit like this but I'm geniunely curious. :feelswhere::feelswhere::forcedsmile:

I would remain blackpilled, a blackpilled normie

Impossible, I can only get more subhuman from here

i cant be bothered with hypotheticals too busy mastering the force

So many interesting POV's so much character I love you faggots for not being a hivemind.
i cant be bothered with hypotheticals too busy mastering the force
This fucking answer is MWUUUAHHH chefs kiss

A contradiction. I'd embrace my newfound gifts and live my life to the fullest. No need to hold back - forgoing modesty and anything resembling humbleness. Time to coom! Wouldn't even know where to start...
A sex-god typa dude can't hate it broddie just don't get fucked over you can get lost in the sauce if you're not careful. But catching up to all the sex you have missed out due to shit you can't control must feel fucking GODLY. I would be the most narcistic asshole known to mankind and.... I would get rewarded for it.

Gazer gazer doowee so in the building

They put kids in chicken sandwichs

:feelscry:

I'd use my esoteric Incel knowledge about the nature of women while having the power of the Chad to wreak havoc on foidkind.

What would you do if you were to ascend while you are finishing this sentence in your head like Goku becoming a superior saiyan a.k.a aryan ubermensch (blue eyes, glistening blond hair and aggressive hunter stare):feelswhere::feelswhere::forcedsmile:
Super Chad

giphy.gif

ImpassionedScentedEland-size_restricted.gif

Vegetas nightmare
E4H--7YXIAMNuIc.jpg:large

getting brutally moged relentlessly and profusely and robustly until..
dragon-ball-z-vegeta.gif

Vegeta: "Your time has come to an end, Kakarot. I have finally ascended past trueceldom and reached a level far beyond the limits of any mere looksmaxxing. It's time for me take back my rightful place."

trunks-running.gif

Gohan: "B-but I thought you had to work on yourself and take plenty of showers..."

vegeta-smirk.gif

Vegeta: "There is more than one way to realize the legend..."

H8hF.gif

Android 20: You've changed your hair color, so what? It doesn't mean a thing. Android 19, demonstrate your physical prescence!"

fgnADL.gif

Android 19: "Beginning mogging sequence, prepare to get heightmogged profusely jajajajajaja"

tumblr_p6x9mgmN7N1rqe0rbo2_540.gif

Vegeta: Tell me, can a NT normie like you feel fear?"
ca872edf858a70cbe08fc4289c70316f.gif

Goku: "No way, vegeta!!! Brootal!!"
piccolo-wtf.gif

Piccolo: "Grrrr. Ugh, It's over for him."

I'd rape these bitches, then sacrifice them for the good of the incel gods (in video game)

Super Chad

giphy.gif

Vegetas nightmare

dragon-ball-z-vegeta.gif

Vegeta: "Your time has come to an end, Kakarot. I have finally ascended past trueceldom and reached a level far beyond the limits of any mere looksmaxxing. It's time for me take back my rightful place."

trunks-running.gif

Gohan: "B-but I thought you had to work on yourself and take plenty of showers..."

vegeta-smirk.gif

H8hF.gif

Android 20: You've changed your hair color, so what? It doesn't mean a thing. Android 19, demonstrate your physical prescence!"

fgnADL.gif

Android 19: "Beginning mogging sequence, prepare to get heightmogged profusely jajajajajaja"

piccolo-wtf.gif

What a ride. Thanks brocel

Super Chad

giphy.gif

Vegetas nightmare

dragon-ball-z-vegeta.gif

trunks-running.gif

vegeta-smirk.gif

H8hF.gif

fgnADL.gif

piccolo-wtf.gif

Planet of the apes charlton heston

I would try to find a young virgin who worships me and conforms to my beliefs and lifestyle. I'd tell her that if she ever betrays me I would kill her and do my time with a smile on my face, and that she should kill me if I ever betray her. I would never actually kill her, but I don't see how a man can have a relationship with one of these animals if she don't fear you.

I would try to find a young virgin who worships me and conforms to my beliefs and lifestyle. I'd tell her that if she ever betrays me I would kill her and do my time with a smile on my face, and that she should kill me if I ever betray her. I would never actually kill her, but I don't see how a man can have a relationship with one of these animals if she don't fear you.
Based from top to tippy toe bottom

I'd use my esoteric Incel knowledge about the nature of women while having the power of the Chad to wreak havoc on foidkind.
A villain. I think god nerfed you because of your devious ass plans