Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I’ve been watching the television series Dexter and recommend for incels

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know it is quite old now but the series we have these days all suck and are full of soy and woke politics. I didn’t watch it when it was on, so I thought I would be entertained by it.

I thought it was quite good. I could identify with the main character because I have to put on a mask everyday to hide my hatred of the foid while he has a mask to hide that he is a serial killer. He is himself and free when he is killing and I am free and myself when I am here posting my true feelings and opinions on things. I go day to day interacting with foids acting all nice and pleasant and they have no idea how much I hate them (they probably see me as a harmless nice asexual beta male) and he goes through day to day with no one knowing he is a serial killer.

He definitely isn’t incel though, he has Chad looks and he fucks 2 very attractive foids and a 15 year old jb hits on him as of season 4 (I just finished season 4). There is some sui fuel with some of the sex scenes though, so be warned about that.

I definitely recommend for incels to watch this show if you can handle sex scenes.

One of my favorite shows oat.

Loved dexter as a character because I as well could relate to him having to mask his real self.

(Although i am not a serial killer lol)

One of my favorite shows oat.

Loved dexter as a character because I as well could relate to him having to mask his real self.

(Although i am not a serial killer lol)
Yeah, I have no urge to kill as well. But I could definitely identify with the “darkness”

Yeah, I have no urge to kill as well. But I could definitely identify with the “darkness”
Same.

Also his awkwardness in social situations really resonated with me as well

I watched it when it was new.

It would have ended perfectly had they just ended it at Rita’s death when he walks in and sees that she’s been killed in her bathtub by Trinity but nooo.

I believe a new dumbass writer took over shortly after that scene which led to the retarded Deb is in love with Dexter storyline botch and the series becoming a fucking joke.

Seriously the new at the time writer was every bit as stupid and fucked in the head as the one on the Walking Dead who made the totally awful decision to have Rick and Michonne hook up which was fucking disgusting and nasty and all kinds of wrong (apart from even the racial bestiality aspect they have ZERO sexual onscreen chemistry to make something like that “work”).

This was just early attempt at fan service for a severely small niche crowd of woke scum that shipped these two characters and actually wanted to see such onscreen nastiness. :feelspuke:

I digress.

The only thing I found to criticize about Dexter as a series/show before they ruined it was that they killed off Dexter’s brother Brian far too quickly.

He was Dexter’s most interesting and entertaining arch nemesis as well supporter.

It’s practically a crime they didn’t do much more with him.

Bringing him back occasionally as a ghost was cool but still not enough and falls flat with what they could have done tension and suspense and drama wise if they just had left him alive and out there somewhere.

View: https://youtu.be/55dHN-0NAaE?si=0NW52lmD3yXgFJSv

The only thing I found to criticize about Dexter as a series/show before they ruined it was that they killed off Dexter’s brother Brian far too quickly.
Yep, there was only one scene of them together where they both knew they were serial killers.

I know it is quite old now but the series we have these days all suck and are full of soy and woke politics. I didn’t watch it when it was on, so I thought I would be entertained by it.

I thought it was quite good. I could identify with the main character because I have to put on a mask everyday to hide my hatred of the foid while he has a mask to hide that he is a serial killer. He is himself and free when he is killing and I am free and myself when I am here posting my true feelings and opinions on things. I go day to day interacting with foids acting all nice and pleasant and they have no idea how much I hate them (they probably see me as a harmless nice asexual beta male) and he goes through day to day with no one knowing he is a serial killer.

He definitely isn’t incel though, he has Chad looks and he fucks 2 very attractive foids and a 15 year old jb hits on him as of season 4 (I just finished season 4). There is some sui fuel with some of the sex scenes though, so be warned about that.

I definitely recommend for incels to watch this show if you can handle sex scenes.
Yeah on the obvious Chad status but as a character he doesn’t seem particularly interested in sex other than as a form of blending in.

So he’s more of a situational volcel I believe.

he has Chad looks and he fucks 2 very attractive foids and a 15 year old jb hits on him as of season 4 (I just finished season 4). There is some sui fuel with some of the sex scenes though, so be warned about that.
No way am I watching that

Yeah on the obvious Chad status but as a character he doesn’t seem particularly interested in sex other than as a form of blending in.

So he’s more of a situational volcel I believe.
He was definitely turned on by the britbong foid Lila and he initiated sex with her cause he wanted to fuck her, not to blend in.

Yep, there was only one scene of them together where they both knew they were serial killers.
It was the same problem with the Walking Dead in a sense that most of us longtime fans know as the Tara problem.

Fair enough that she was hot and likable before she got pregnant fat and used up as the series dragged on keeping her alive but what I’m trying to get at here or the point I’m trying to make is the Tara problem is essentially keeping a mostly boring and useless character alive because the incompetent woke writer and a niche number of woke fans like her (Tara was a lesbian on the show surprise, surprise).

Instead of actual compelling characters the majority of the real fans wanted to see more of such as Eastman or the creepy guy from the Wolves that tried to kill Morgan or hell even Shane ie they didn’t have to kill Shane either, they could’ve just had a different huge fight arc between him and Rick where a huge walker herd event happens causing them to separate as they are fighting and trying to kill eachother leading to a possible future redemption arc for Shane to return to the show in later seasons or maybe he’s still twisted and evil and eventually comes back to finish Rick off? Plenty of possibilities all ruined by incompetent writing.

So instead of quality television we get 24/7 Tara or the Tara Show!

Yawn.

Zzzzzzzzzz.

SNORE.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

He was definitely turned on by the britbong foid Lila and he initiated sex with her cause he wanted to fuck her, not to blend in.
Only because she was a fellow Cluster B psychopath ie his type and kind of woman.

Normie females clearly bored him.

The slut Lila however?

She got him.