Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've been using date apps for 2 months now

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I've installed Tinder, OkCupid, Badoo, YouLove, Evermatch and Badoo, no more than 6 apps and absolutely no sucess at all. I've only got like 5 matches, and of these 5, 3 were desperate trannies (I've been swapping right all the time) and 2 were girls that ghosted me after writing "hey", not even joking.

I'm not even very ugly, I think I'm a 4/10 or 5/10 but no less, with all this I've realized that these apps are losing your time

JoinedNov 10, 2020
Posts2
Tenor 4

Dating apps are for 6/10 and up tbh

I've installed Tinder, OkCupid, Badoo, YouLove, Evermatch and Badoo, no more than 6 apps and absolutely no sucess at all. I've only got like 5 matches, and of these 5, 3 were desperate trannies (I've been swapping right all the time) and 2 were girls that ghosted me after writing "hey", not even joking.

I'm not even very ugly, I think I'm a 4/10 or 5/10 but no less, with all this I've realized that these apps are losing your time
That's how it is.
Hypergamy

what kind of pics did you use?
i think there's no point if you just have home/lonely pics and you're sub6, there's a bombardment of guys holding cute puppies with friends and socials and shit

Used them for 2 years after I had gymmaxed, ghosted by every match, completely pointless

Lowkey brag ded srs

DESPERATE trannies are pathetically funny, when i was bluepilled and still wasted time with dating apps, there was a tranny that liked me EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You must be really DESPERATE to be searching after an incel.

DESPERATE trannies are pathetically funny, when i was bluepilled and still wasted time with dating apps, there was a tranny that liked me EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You must be really DESPERATE to be searching after an incel.
Passable trannies are kinda selective, but those who don't pass and are ugly would fuck anything with a dick

I've been using them for 4 month now. Basically come to the point I don't even get matches on tinder anymore because my elo is so low. No single match in 2 weeks kek. Guy here said to me he wasted 2yrs on them without any results. It's over, time to put a stop to it and delete

I've realized that these apps are losing your time

I was there, about a year ago. I was on probably 10 apps. It's hard to delete these apps because you think that there's always that slim chance of hope with every new profile, but there really isn't. The standards on these apps are delusional. If you go months without getting a match, or only get matched with bots/scammers/trannies, it's time to quit.