Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been trying to post on r/unpopularopinion and all my posts are getting removed by the faggot mods

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Basically, I've been trying to post about the black pill, and queers, and how women prefer looks over anything else, and every post was deleted. Fuck it, I mean if it's unpopular opinion why the fuck can't I post about an unpopular thing like the black pill?

Last edited:
Thats the funny part

That sub is retarded tbh every top post is a popular opinion

JFL at thinking anything on reddit is logical

Lol @ being a reddit poster.

That sub is retarded tbh every top post is a popular opinion
Same with r/AmITheAsshole. All posts are posts where OP aren’t the AH and are just posting for karma whoring and validation.

Imagine still actually using reddit

to be fair, it's called "unpopular opinion" not "unpopular fact"

either the mods are women or are blue pilled men that refuse the cold truth

If they somehow start to believe what you had wrote is true then they will avaliate their past and will discover that he's nothing to his ex-girlfriends but his looks.

either the mods are women or are blue pilled men that refuse the cold truth
The headmod of r/shortcels led a based sub back in the day but now it got cucked. Not because he denies the truth but because he's clinging to an iota of power. If the mods on r/cuckpopularopinion started allowing the blackpill the subplebbit would get banned.

It's a retarded giga-conformist sub.

mods are based, same are here, mods are based everywhere

it's because unpopular still means having the kosher stamped of approval opinions but with an edgy tone to them. You can't speak badly about ethnic minorities or women

It's only cucked "unpopular" opinion that gets approved...btw it's Reddit what were you expecting

You aren't allowed to have unpopular opinions there
full

The headmod of r/shortcels led a based sub back in the day but now it got cucked. Not because he denies the truth but because he's clinging to an iota of power. If the mods on r/cuckpopularopinion started allowing the blackpill the subplebbit would get banned.
That makes sense!
He could try talking about the same thing, but with a different approach being less agressive.
Blackpill is like a punch in the face and it's not easy to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back