Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve been to uni for two months and I still haven’t even TOUCHED a woman

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
fucking hate that shit. I’m as friendly and a outgoing as possible and already have a nice social circle. I’m BASED as fuck.

Yet still I am the pariah and the outcast. The normalfags, they slew me.

Tbh I’m losing it the only thing I live for is playing alchemist in dota.

Try going to Uni for several years and having women all give you nasty stares, move away when you sit near them, or laugh at you behind your back.

lol @ people who think they just have to go to college to get laid.

outgoing as possible and already have a nice social circle
These are the best things. You are getting sucked by a black hole(not blackpill anymore.)

Try going to Uni for several years and having women all give you nasty stares, move away when you sit near them, or laugh at you behind your back.
That’s the way things are going. I’m fairly used to having two empty seats near me and chuckles on public transit.

Only reason I don’t get nasty stares is because they never ever look at me

is that what the girls behind me were laughing at in class today? kek

Two months? Try going 12+ years.

I’ve been hitting the gym too
Then you are in the event horizon of a black hole. No escape.
Usually im not that hopeless and i dont like to be too negative to other people but man this is very bad.

Things will change when you go to college bro. You will meet new people and you'll find a woman you like who also likes you back, bro

Then you are in the event horizon of a black hole. No escape.
Usually im not that hopeless and i dont like to be too negative to other people but man this is very bad.
I’m in uni to get surgery. I’m too cucked to bonesmash

I don’t know what you expected, but you’ve got to realize that college isn’t a guaranteed ascension center

This describes my college experience so far.

How do ppl expect so succeed in college when they already failed in HS, where its easier because foids dont know their true value yet?

OP your thread induces a lot of raging in me. 2 months? Is this a joke thread? University tends to last for at least 3 years. You must be joking.
And for the rest of us it's a lot longer than 2 months we've had to endure.

Things will change when you go to college bro. You will meet new people and you'll find a woman you like who also likes you back, bro

Jfl, this is one the biggest copes for HSers. Sorry to break it to you boyos but it's ogre if you didn't lose it in HS

I've graduated from my masters degree this summer and am still incel. College, just like most things in life, is for Chad only.

OP your thread induces a lot of raging in me. 2 months? Is this a joke thread? University tends to last for at least 3 years. You must be joking.
And for the rest of us it's a lot longer than 2 months we've had to endure.
I’m sure most people here at least shook hands or accidentally bumped shoulders with a woman. Me? They give me a wide berth and don’t even come within a foot of me. Even in line.

ER tier delusion. "Im based as fuck" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I’m sure most people here at least shook hands or accidentally bumped shoulders with a woman. Me? They give me a wide berth and don’t even come within a foot of me. Even in line.

They start walking in the opposite direction and giving me dirty looks if I walk within 10 feet of them.

Just Lol I'm a first semester senior and am already resigned to the fact that it's over for me in the west.

Smug

Fuck these western pigs!

How old are you dude?

I am a college senior so that means I'm around 22.

I have spent the last year of my life looksmaxxing to get to Japan once I've came to this realization and it's finally paying off. I'll be ready in just a mere 3 months.

Just Lol I'm a first semester senior and am already resigned to the fact that it's over for me in the west.

View attachment 48038

Fuck these western pigs!

i dropped after 2 years , way to uneven if your incel , even betacuxers have it better , but i aint gonna be a womans bitch!

Because at university... Chad is the King.

Campus Chads actually are interested in expanding their harem from 10s all the way down towards non-fat 4s. This is why women are nasty tpo their looksmatches, they seek better than themselves, and university is a good environment to get away with it cos of orbiters and whiteknights backing them up.

Welcome to life as an incel.

University/college is HELL ON EARTH. I went in the early 2000s and it was fucking awful then too.

i dropped after 2 years , way to uneven if your incel , even betacuxers have it better , but i aint gonna be a womans bitch!
Why'd you bump this thread?

It doesn't get much better. I was gonna do 4 years and now I'm leaving in 2 since literally nobody talks to each other and women pretend I don't exist.

If you are under 6 ft, and balding, it's ovER.

2nd year in, and its still the same old shit.

I’m as friendly and a outgoing as possible and already have a nice social circle. I’m BASED as fuck.
Ok, normie

Yet still I am the pariah and the outcast. The normalfags, they slew me.
And just like that you already contradicted yourself, either way it's over

College is cope, had a better when I was a NEET a year ago.

I csn fucking relate man...

This. I have only made verbal contact with women once this year and once last year because I was basically forced to. They hate my existence.
Welcome to life as an incel.

University/college is HELL ON EARTH. I went in the early 2000s and it was fucking awful then too.
Honestly, I feel like university is one of those places that was always awful for incels, regardless of the time period.

I envy colleguecels

There's always the freak foid here and there, that you could have scored with some ntmaxxing

Yes remember a few of those library rats that were easy target

After collegue there's simply no other place where you can go to socialmaxx, you're stuck wageslaving for no other purpose than payig your mortage, its a dead end

Try asking a woman "can I touch you?"

I've never touched a woman my entire life

After collegue there's simply no other place where you can go to socialmaxx, you're stuck wageslaving for no other purpose than payig your mortage, its a dead end

we are pigs on the human farm , fueling our superiors because we got indoctrinated to do so

this shit is beyond insane

Do your friends talk about sex?

Lies, you hug mog this forum.
It was the worst and most forced hug ever. Imagine her making a tiny squeal and trying to kinda back away, but then my ugly ass goes in and hugs her. It was so awkward and cringey :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

It was the worst and most forced sex ever. Imagine her making a tiny squeal and trying to kinda back away, but then my ugly ass goes in and fucks her. It was so awkward and cringey :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Wow, stop bragging br0 :chad:

There's always the freak foid here and there, that you could have scored with some ntmaxxing
Still have to be average looking at least. And maybe even that’s not enough