Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've been thinking. Why do women seem to actually ENJOY rejecting us?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
I have a theory. They feel pleasure from rejecting men they deem unworthy of mating with because it's an evolutionary trait.
Just like evolution made having sex and reproducing feel good because it continues the gene line. Rejecting unworthy genetic traits makes them feel good because it's preserving Chad genes in order to continue the healthy gene line.

Girls who felt bad about rejecting started to die out by reproducing with Omega males as the Chad cavemen would kill off the babies and sometimes women that he caught pitty mating with the Omega males and undeserving betas. Slowly over time the women became less empathetic and more anti-social to us to the point of being psychopaths as they are now.

They don't enjoy interacting with us in any context. Jfl if you believe rejecting an incel ranks in the top 100 things Stacy would want to spend time on.

They feel good because they know this society won’t let us punish them because the consequences of doing so would put us in jail, prison or the morgue.

So when they get enjoyment out of taunting us like this it’s basically a huge shit test on their part to find out whether we will choke them to death or walk on by like a good little cuck.
They don't enjoy interacting with us in any context. Jfl if you believe rejecting an incel ranks in the top 100 things Stacy would want to spend time on.
They enjoy the interaction to the extent that it’s A. Giving them just a bit more attention and B. It’s showing them they are still desired/desirable.

I mean they enjoy rejecting normies even more, but failing having a normie hitting on them which they can reject.. rejecting an incel tier vulnerable/broken man is pleasurable for them. Remember foids in our society are all about their massive egos of them being 'too good' for almost all men.

You are probably right about the evolutionary reasons. Any women who showed pity ended up getting inferior genetics and those genes were lost in time.

I've been rejected by plenty of stacies. A third of them pretend to feel upset, but I can tell they aren't. Another third openly smiles/laughs at the audacity. And the remaining third act like they're terrified or scared and call or threaten to call a Chad or the cops, but I can tell they're doing it for lulz as a way to install terror in me for daring to approach them. As a way to make sure I know my place and stay there.

They enjoy the interaction to the extent that it’s A. Giving them just a bit more attention and B. It’s showing them they are still desired/desirable.
If a foid wants attention from you, that means you're normie tier. When they're around an actual incel, foids try to blend into the background and not attract attention in any way.

I have had women preemptively reject me.

A landwhale who is a 6 on a good day was venting about her dating problems and before she continued she turns to me and says 'by the way, you're not my type'. I was completely minding my own business and never had an intention of asking her out, much less interested in her.

Another time, one bitch was complaining how she can't find a boyfriend. The person she was saying this too pointed to me, 'he's a nice kid' and she said 'no, I like men'

I strongly believe women do get an adrenaline rush or perhaps even a sadistic joy, out of rejecting men, but, THEY WILL NOT ADMIT THIS BECAUSE IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS TO HAVE THE BACKING OF WHITE KNIGHTS AND SIMPS, BECAUSE WHEN THEY HIT THEIR THIRTIES, THEY WILL HAVE THE LOYAL SUPPORT OF A BETA WAGE CUCK, AND IT IS THOSE GUYS THAT BELIEVE THE BLUE PILL NONSENSE THAT WOMEN SPOUT ON REDDIT OR ON DATING ARTICLES.

I have had women preemptively reject me.

A landwhale who is a 6 on a good day was venting about her dating problems and before she continued she turns to me and says 'by the way, you're not my type'. I was completely minding my own business and never had an intention of asking her out, much less interested in her.
I've had similar happen to me. Land whale in particular. They do it because they're not getting asked out by guys, or even incels. So they get angry and just want to tell someone "no" so they can feel validated.

The more they reject guys, the more they feel pretty that guys are "obsessed" with them and want them so much that they have to keep telling them no. When no men are doing that they'll invent, reinterpret or imagine some shit.

If a foid wants attention from you, that means you're normie tier. When they're around an actual incel, foids try to blend into the background and not attract attention in any way.
I think that’s usually only with mentalcels because they instinctively sense the mental illness that’s present and perceive it as danger to be avoided even if said mentalcel wouldn’t so much as harm a fly.

Though sure there’s plenty of Stacies out there that as you would say don’t want any attention from ugly men whatsoever but I’m just saying to you that in spite of this fact there are some Stacies who are so attention addicted they’ll take it from anywhere even though Chad is the only one they will ultimately ever reward for it.

Last edited:
I have a theory. They feel pleasure from rejecting men they deem unworthy of mating with because it's an evolutionary trait.
Just like evolution made having sex and reproducing feel good because it continues the gene line. Rejecting unworthy genetic traits makes them feel good because it's preserving Chad genes in order to continue the healthy gene line.
Treating people you consider beneath you disrespectfully gives you satisfaction and a good sensation. Same with the vindictive "instant karma" culture.
Girls who felt bad about rejecting started to die out by reproducing with Omega males as the Chad cavemen would kill off the babies and sometimes women that he caught pitty mating with the Omega males and undeserving betas. Slowly over time the women became less empathetic and more anti-social to us to the point of being psychopaths as they are now.
I disagree. It gets way more common as it becomes socially acceptable to act that way. Simply put women like anyone else will act how they are allowed to get away with acting.

They feel good because they know this society won’t let us punish them because the consequences of doing so would put us in jail, prison or the morgue.

So when they get enjoyment out of taunting us like this it’s basically a huge shit test on their part to find out whether we will choke them to death or walk on by like a good little cuck.