Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been thinking about writing a book.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I kind of already have the plot in my head. It's going to be about a 50-year-old man who falls in love with a 12-year-old prostitute. I haven't decided about the location of my story yet. I don't know if I should write it in Portuguese or English. But my character is not going to be a rich man, he's going to be an average joe. I already can imagine him. He's a truck driver, single, no children. He'll travel with her across the country and that's where the drama will start. The whole story will take place in Brazil.

He's not going to be anything vulgar either. I want to explore the depths of loneliness, poverty, sexuality and romance from both perspectives. I have never written anything before, so I don't know when I will finish it.

I know there's a novel called Lolita, but I don't think Nabokov did a good job. His characters are boring as hell. The girl, Lolita, is annoying and Humbert is boring too. My story will be different from Lolita. I already have the ending figured out, although it will probably change during the writing process. I will try to make it under 500 pages, probably around 460-490 pages.

I don't know if I should write it in Portuguese or English.
you should just translate yourself as well into the other language you don't choose, but English has a wider reach

Go for it and let me read when you’re done

Writing must be good cope, I thought about doing but then I thought why do it if no one is going to read it

im writing my book ded srs, its going slowly but before i rope i will finish i guess

I do write and have gotten a few things published in indie magazines and literature books but it isn't a good cope at all so I stopped

I kind of already have the plot in my head. It's going to be about a 50-year-old man who falls in love with a 12-year-old prostitute. I haven't decided about the location of my story yet. I don't know if I should write it in Portuguese or English. But my character is not going to be a rich man, he's going to be an average joe. I already can imagine him. He's a truck driver, single, no children. He'll travel with her across the country and that's where the drama will start. The whole story will take place in Brazil.

He's not going to be anything vulgar either. I want to explore the depths of loneliness, poverty, sexuality and romance from both perspectives. I have never written anything before, so I don't know when I will finish it.

I know there's a novel called Lolita, but I don't think Nabokov did a good job. His characters are boring as hell. The girl, Lolita, is annoying and Humbert is boring too. My story will be different from Lolita. I already have the ending figured out, although it will probably change during the writing process. I will try to make it under 500 pages, probably around 460-490 pages.
Sounds good, you should call it "Taxi driver"

Good luck, I don't think these types of books have been made for a long while.

I remember reading a Lolita style book that was made in my home country, the age difference was smaller but the same themes of unrequited love and loneliness and desire for a younger woman was there.
It was written unironically almost 100 years ago. That genre just doesn't have any legs in today's world, lol, no one cares about the male perspective, even males seem to have forgotten it.

Can we start fapping to your book already?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice "LGBT activist" in your profile. Are you bisexual or something? Not that I'm against it, no, but I was wondering that if you don't hit it off with the females then perhaps you should try with the males? How about that?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice "LGBT activist" in your profile. Are you bisexual or something? Not that I'm against it, no, but I was wondering that if you don't hit it off with the females then perhaps you should try with the males? How about that?

LOL. I'm heterossexual. But I'm a transager. If trannies can be accepted as part of the LGBT, so why can't we transagers be accepted too? I identify myself as a 16-year-old teenager,
Can we start fapping to your book already?

lol. By all means, go ahead.

. That genre just doesn't have any legs in today's world, lol, no one cares about the male perspective, even males seem to have forgotten it.

On the introduction for Lolita, Nobovok said he published the book in Paris because it would probably face restrictions if he decided to publish it in America. There was a huge prejudice against this type of relationships even back then.

It's funny when we think that France was once a bastion for liberty. Modern France is nothing but a feminist shit hole. The world has got a lot worse since then.

500 * 250 = 125,000

250 words being industry standard for a single page.

You're looking at a ~120,000 word book. That is a huge commitment, especially for a beginner or novice writer. That kind of length is usually reserved for science-fiction and fantasy with a grand scale and a lot of worldbuilding to justify it. Are you sure you can't write a 40,000-60,000 word book instead?

Good luck, I don't think these types of books have been made for a long while.

I remember reading a Lolita style book that was made in my home country, the age difference was smaller but the same themes of unrequited love and loneliness and desire for a younger woman was there.
It was written unironically almost 100 years ago. That genre just doesn't have any legs in today's world, lol, no one cares about the male perspective, even males seem to have forgotten it.
Could you post the author and book please?

On the introduction for Lolita, Nobovok said he published the book in Paris because it would probably face restrictions if he decided to publish it in America. There was a huge prejudice against this type of relationships even back then.

It's funny when we think that France was once a bastion for liberty. Modern France is nothing but a feminist shit hole. The world has got a lot worse since then.
The west is entirely corrupted, but france still has some of the old revolutionary spirit, the fire might start there first, if it ever starts.

Could you post the author and book please?

Sure but I think you will have significant trouble finding an english translation.

general experiences, thoughts. im not using my name, its like alter ego

polish

i told about it to @2340922 when i joined forum but i thought its unnecessary to tell outside pms
Well it is because nobody might read ur book except real brats :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

Are you sure you can't write a 40,000-60,000 word book instead?

Yes, I have a minimum of 150 pages in mind. The story will be simple enough. It's about a 50-year-old guy who goes to an illegal brothel in northeast Brazil and he finds Mariana ( the 12-year-old prostitute) who works there. I won't waste time trying to justify the characters actions by going through their past. It will be fast-paced. I had thought about making them travel across the country, but I will no longer pursue that idea. It would be a huge task to cover so many locations.

The girl won't be an innocent child, she'll be manipulative and very seductive. The guy won't be an incel. He'll have a son, an old wife, and a daughter. That's all I know now. I will see if I can start working on it this weekend.

Yes, I have a minimum of 150 pages in mind. The story will be simple enough. It's about a 50-year-old guy who goes to an illegal brothel in northeast Brazil and he finds Mariana ( the 12-year-old prostitute) who works there. I won't waste time trying to justify the characters actions by going through their past. It will be fast-paced. I had thought about making them travel across the country, but I will no longer pursue that idea. It would be a huge task to cover so many locations.

The girl won't be an innocent child, she'll be manipulative and very seductive. The guy won't be an incel. He'll have a son, an old wife, and a daughter. That's all I know now. I will see if I can start working on it this weekend.
You'd do well to think in terms of word count instead of page count. Although the industry standard is 250 words per page, that's just an average and doesn't apply as much to things like ebooks and pdf's. A 30,000 word novella seems fine and an ambitious, but still manageable task for a novice writer.

you're gonna write Pretty Baby?

lolita was awesome and make it shorter i read daily and still even i try to not read books over 300 something pages

Ok i will buy :feelsautistic: :feelstrash:
J98QvbZw 400x400