Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
My job will require me now to present a negative Chink flu test certificate every other day. I'll have to pay for these tests myself and go get them outside of my working hours. My government has specifically (and officially) forbidden "making life easy for the unvaxxed". On top of that, they'll abolish working from home to double fuck all of the unvaxxed, which account for 30% of over-12-year-olds. I have no idea about how I'm supposed to deal with these changes. In a conversation with my superior, he started acting smug and claimed the clotshot was safer than the Chink Flu. Yeah right.

All signs point to a worsening of tyranny in my country. This trend has held for a year now, and once politudes have gotten a taste of power, they only get greedier. I'd be surprised if we last the winter without 'rona camps being erected. In the new law to justify the ongoing descent into totalitarianism, forceful incarceration for quarantining in "specific facilities" has been named. I see no way out of this madness. Every day, I think only about the next insanity spewed by our prime minister. The next step towards total slavery. I promised myself not to take the shot, no matter what happens. "Into my cold, dead arm", I often tell myself.

I know how I will do it. I will get into my car, disable the airbag module by cutting the seat airbag cable, find a long straight ending in a tree, and I will hit it at the highest speed I can, on the driver side. I think this will be the easiest, as I don't think there will be much risk of some stupid self preservation emergency override kicking in.

The problem is when. I don't want to put my family through my death, even though my parents forced me to live in these times by deciding to shit me out. My mother had to deal with the suicide of her dad when she was 15. I've seen her cry over a dead cat. I don't want to hurt her, but my options are running out.

Way I view it is you didn't choose to be born into a bad genetics body and you didn't choose what type of society you live in and you never agreed to live a certain x number of years.

So when it is no longer enjoyable you eventually just quit.

I look at this life like a MMORPG. Say the game just isn't fun anymore, then people quit and play another game. Which is what I think it will turn out to be for our world too, that you can re-roll or play another game.

For me I don't really care about this lockdown/slavery/tyranny stuff. Somehow I always find ways around it.. the rulers have to allow exemptions so they and their kids don't have to abide by it and can do whatever they want in freedom. You got to look into the exemptions and request the paperwork and that stuff. Also look at what vaccines are available - the rulers are hard pushing the poison ones for the slaves, but in some countries they quietly have available normal vaccines that qualify as vaccinated.. so the rulers and their kids can take the non-poisonous ones.

It was like in the Vietnam War people here got drafted.. but there was lots of ways out, it just was kept quiet. So almost none of the ruling classes kids went, because they were smart enough to get the exemptions.

Its sort of like taxes.. the normie slaves get ass raped by high taxes, but the rulers they have all sorts of clever loopholes and exemptions, they still pay some taxes but a lot lower. The normies and foids most love high taxes, just like they love slavery and the fear and lockdowns and so forth. To some extent they know the rulers don't have to abide by it, but normies and foids they more like to see each other held down. And they like being a slave means they don't have to compete so hard with each other, because they can use the excuse they can't do anything about it.

Its an interesting thing about tyranny, its not just the tyrants who are to blame - its the vast majority of people support it and want it.