Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been thinking about joining Adonis Academy

HonklerTopHatGuy

HonklerTopHatGuy

Para gone
★★★★★
My life has been in shambles recently. I have no purpose and I just scroll on incels.is all day. The thought of being 40 and looking back on all of the days I've wasted reading cuck fantasy threads shakes me to the core. This cannot go on any further; my life needs to change.

I was recommended a video on YouTube the other day that explained to me why my life sucks. This charming and handsome Pakistani sir said that he was once like me but, through hard work and determination, he was able to become the man of his dreams.

He has a white girlfriend and travels all over the world, to places like Bali and Dubai so I know he's the real deal. He's also a genius dietician; he only consumes meat as all that protein is really good for your kidneys. Golly! The sir is like a messiah.

Anyway, I had a coaching call with him this morning where I got a lot of invaluable advice. He suggested I start my own business making edits of his content and uploading them to YouTube, which can make me more than $10,000 a month.

I can also run the business from home in my bathrobe; no need to go to university and some cubicle like all of the Jeffreys.

I wanted to ask him some questions but my time was up. He also mentioned that if I truly want to be like him I have to join his university called Adonis Academy. It costs $500 upfront which might seem a bit steep but it's actually not that much when you realize that it'll get me a white girlfriend, which is notoriously difficult for us brown-skinned sirs.

Has anyone here joined Adonis Academy? It would be nice to meet up and do nofap together.

idk if this is sarcasm or not

dont fall for scamza, he is literally a sandnigger tate and will exploit u for your money

idk if this is sarcasm or not

dont fall for scamza, he is literally a sandnigger tate and will exploit u for your money
This thread is sarcasm but I unironically signed up to Hustler University in late 2022

His course is terrible, absolutely do not recommend.
His course ruined my entire future.

He gave me a free trial and after one month I was already an inchad.
Hot women are raping me 24/7, I canceled the subscription but the foids still keep coming.

Now I am sitting on my yacht, crying about having lost my chance to become a wizard.

Someone post that video of the kids saying Adnoissssss :lul:

The glandscaping and ACUbeatings really toned me up big time...

His white girlfriend left him btw

I wouldnt take advice from a redpill cuck who wants to take dick from some sort of a made up chad called "Adonis"

His white girlfriend left him btw

My life has been in shambles recently. I have no purpose and I just scroll on incels.is all day. The thought of being 40 and looking back on all of the days I've wasted reading cuck fantasy threads shakes me to the core. This cannot go on any further; my life needs to change.

I was recommended a video on YouTube the other day that explained to me why my life sucks. This charming and handsome Pakistani sir said that he was once like me but, through hard work and determination, he was able to become the man of his dreams.

He has a white girlfriend and travels all over the world, to places like Bali and Dubai so I know he's the real deal. He's also a genius dietician; he only consumes meat as all that protein is really good for your kidneys. Golly! The sir is like a messiah.

Anyway, I had a coaching call with him this morning where I got a lot of invaluable advice. He suggested I start my own business making edits of his content and uploading them to YouTube, which can make me more than $10,000 a month.

I can also run the business from home in my bathrobe; no need to go to university and some cubicle like all of the Jeffreys.

I wanted to ask him some questions but my time was up. He also mentioned that if I truly want to be like him I have to join his university called Adonis Academy. It costs $500 upfront which might seem a bit steep but it's actually not that much when you realize that it'll get me a white girlfriend, which is notoriously difficult for us brown-skinned sirs.

Has anyone here joined Adonis Academy? It would be nice to meet up and do nofap together.
anyone who sells you a course on how to be rich is a scammer, sure some of hamza's advice is good but anyone can say these things he just says them in a way that feels personal, which gets him the audience, now he's selling courses so he can get richer. He's not trying to help you get rich he's just trying to get richer himself.

His course is terrible, absolutely do not recommend.
His course ruined my entire future.

He gave me a free trial and after one month I was already an inchad.
Hot women are raping me 24/7, I canceled the subscription but the foids still keep coming.

Now I am sitting on my yacht, crying about having lost my chance to become a wizard.
It’s true I was the yacht.

i agree, the best way to not be inkwell is to pay strangers four figure sums for information

I am Venus and I rate this 'Adonis Academy' shit 0/10

who tf is this ugly faggot talking interminably abt dumb shit, and can he just fuck off and die

Like literally shut up I don't care what you have to say just GET AWAY FROM ME

needless to say I quit at the first available opportunity