Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been talking to this girl on tinder and it's been major sucidefuel.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
She is really funny and nice and almost makes me think women aren't evil. i now get it why normies and chads don't hate women. i fwomen were nice to me, i wouldn't hate them as well. I've been talking to her a lot and she wanted to meet up, i kept refusing and now she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Really depressing. I used fake pics and lied about my ocuppation, but it still makes me sad. I wish i was normal and could talk to women without lying, but woen are chad only, now woman would ever speak to me by choice. They all want me either dead or a good obedient castrated cuck slave.

Chadfish or morphed pics?

Even if a foid was nice to me id still hate her because i hated them for so long, it became part of my DNA

Every crawl away from inceldom matters

With my Chadfish foids start to talk about very perverted things, while I can't even get a match lmao

Its easy to have these romantic talks online with chad pics. I used to run some that were giga life fuel(amazing when a girl wants to keep ur conversation with you), but the pain of having to end it is not worth it.

You describing her as “funny and nice” (especially “funny”) directly goes against your claim that you “hate all women”. I don’t hate foids as much as you claim you do but I’ve never described a foid like that or even had a positive experience with one like you did. It sounds like your “hatred” for foids is just a cover up for the fact that you don’t actually think they’re that bad

You describing her as “funny and nice” (especially “funny”) directly goes against your claim that you “hate all women”. I don’t hate foids as much as you claim you do but I’ve never described a foid like that or even had a positive experience with one like you did. It sounds like your “hatred” for foids is just a cover up for the fact that you don’t actually think they’re that bad
She probably followed the chadfish's lead and copied the joke or repeated it. Happens a lot in normie conversation just beating a joke to death

She is funny to nice cause she thinks i'm chad. if she knew who i really was she'd treat me like shit. She is evil cause she would treat me like shit. All women are evil cause all of themtreat me like worthless scum. However they all trat chads like gods.

Why would you even try something like that.? You have to know from the start it's only gonna be suifuel. If you don't know what you are missing out on then it doesn't sting as much.

She probably followed the chadfish's lead and copied the joke or repeated it. Happens a lot in normie conversation just beating a joke to death
High IQ, she probably just copy and pasted some lame normie pickup lines and OP fell for it lol
She is funny to nice cause she thinks i'm chad. if she knew who i really was she'd treat me like shit. She is evil cause she would treat me like shit. All women are evil cause all of themtreat me like worthless scum. However they all trat chads like gods.
I don’t really see how that would be funny, it would be ragefuel/suifuel if anything. Imagine claiming you hate all women and want them to die a painful and slow death and then turning around and calling a foid “really funny and nice”. See how they contradict each other? Not even the most bluepilled/cucked users here think foids are funny jfl

“She is funny to nice cause she thinks i'm chad.” If you were Chadfishing then it wouldn’t even make sense for this to “almost make you think women aren’t evil“ since she’s only acting “really funny and nice” with a morphed version of you, not your real self, which proves my point that your hatred for foids is just a cover up for the fact that you don’t hate them like you claim you do. Also you should’ve met up with her just to see how she would react, hit her up again and ask her to meet up or beta

Last edited:
watching women taper off speaking to you is the most suifuel thing to ever exist :feelsrope: