Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve been taking phenibut almost daily

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
And holy shit I don’t feel anything at all. My heart used to constantly beat fast cause my mind would be racing with all kinds of thoughts. But now, I’m finally calm. I used to be stressed out about shit in life but now I just laugh and move on or say “oh well” it could be worse.

If it feels like I’m feeling too much tho, I just take more. The only time I feel something is when it’s an extremely strong emotion or something very serious happens.

And also when I talk to people I’m not as awkward or “weird”. Unfortunately it’s not completely gone. Im not a super low inhib god tho but I’m not as high inhib as I used to be. I need to get my hands on stronger drugs boyos. Maybe something that can make me feel but only good feels.

Based drugmaxxxers.
Foids are responsible for your drug addiction.

Based drugmaxxxers.
Foids are responsible for your drug addiction.
:feelsYall:
There was like 70 in the container I ordered, I’m almost halfway done. It’s only 30 dollars and I’m gonna buy myself some more in a month probably.

It lasts a long time. You don’t really need to take it too often. Do you exceed 2grams a day?

It lasts a long time. You don’t really need to take it too often. Do you exceed 2grams a day?
no, the most I have is 600 mg in a day. Sometimes I don’t take any at all.

no, the most I have is 600 mg in a day. Sometimes I don’t take any at all.
Oh that’s nothing.

You don’t want to take phenibut everyday, I hear the withdrawals are awful. I’m usually good with a 1.5gram dose.

Oh that’s nothing.

You don’t want to take phenibut everyday, I hear the withdrawals are awful. I’m usually good with a 1.5gram dose.
Brutal but I like it tbh. It makes me more calm. I’m about to sleep and didn’t take any today. Might pop one tmrw tbh.

Brutal but I like it tbh. It makes me more calm. I’m about to sleep and didn’t take any today. Might pop one tmrw tbh.
I like it too. If you ever want to go approach girls take a higher dose, close to the 2 gram maxx and it should really lower your inhibition.

I don’t hit on girls personally because I’m so ugly, but I still enjoy it when I’m in social settings. Taking it just to stay home would be relaxing but I would just end up taking a really good feeling nap.

I’ve been taking meth almost daily​

Good luck with the withdrawal

Yeah, phenibut's pretty good. Just don't get addicted.

And holy shit I don’t feel anything at all. My heart used to constantly beat fast cause my mind would be racing with all kinds of thoughts. But now, I’m finally calm. I used to be stressed out about shit in life but now I just laugh and move on or say “oh well” it could be worse.

If it feels like I’m feeling too much tho, I just take more. The only time I feel something is when it’s an extremely strong emotion or something very serious happens.

And also when I talk to people I’m not as awkward or “weird”. Unfortunately it’s not completely gone. Im not a super low inhib god tho but I’m not as high inhib as I used to be. I need to get my hands on stronger drugs boyos. Maybe something that can make me feel but only good feels.
:smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Various things.

My ADHD(ADD) is caused by a brain lesion. I am chronically depressed, exhausted, and struggle to function without Methylphenidate.

Russians created it

You are not supposed to take it everyday you homosexual incel man

I used to take phenibut but then i stopped leaving the house so no point