Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i've been researching drugs a lot lately

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I want to try dmt. hipster ass drug. I'm still pissed that my tab of acid I brought from uni didn't work. Psychedelics in general have helped a lot of people with depression. Wish I had a hookup. I don't have enough money to order 1plsd and it's a pain in the ass to learn about the payment method because you have to mess with crytocurrencies and shit.

meth looks cool. It artificially raises your dopamine levels to 7.5x what it is when you have sex. and it lasts for like 14 hours. If I knew for sure I was going to die right after I'd do it. Heroin OD looks like a peaceful way to go. I watched a vid where a guy explained a time he overdosed and he was aware it was happening but didn't even care because of how good the drug made him feel.

You can probably buy that shit on the internet.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets to figure out how to buy drugs online. Hardest part is getting bitcoins.

warning: cucks on reddit, but the info on that subreddit's wiki is useful

And yea I definitely recommend DMT. Try adderall instead of meth for a smoother more safe experience.

I haven't even tried weed yet. I'm 20

Allday said:
I haven't even tried weed yet. I'm 20

get some indica if you can and do it in a safe place before you go to sleep

Stop the cope, start the rope.

Be careful psychedelic drugs can make you go crazy

Popbob said:
Be careful psychedelic drugs can make you go crazy

i want to see how i can handle them and how i react to it

nausea said:
yea I am already crazy
they can bring forth mental problems in people who are predisposed to them