Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've been looking at Social Media of all the incels I have known in life. Its hard as fuck to ascend guys. LOOKS really do determine your life path.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
The one trait all of these guys have in common is ugly looks. It can be Fat, Asian/Curry, Framecels. This to me is a supreme blackpill.

It really honest to god depresses me to look at these guys Facebooks and see the same picture they have had for 5 years. ONE fucking picture. Some of them even have anime characters as their profile pictures. Friend lists with less than 75 people. No social lifes just pictures of outdoor scenery and what not.

The most depressing case is a guy who has literally 10 friends on his facebook. He posts shit everyday and nobody responds. The dude has a twitch where he plays video games and his videos have 0 views. 0 FUCKING VIEWS. I can't understand why this guy still does it. Can't he realize no one is watching. It's time to throw in the towel son.

I have never had any Social Media as I know my place in life. How can some people be so naive.

Once an incel always an incel.

If you are outcast in Hs/College you probably have a 1 percent chance of ascending after its over and your 22+.

Absolutely Brutal.

never go outside. never go on social media.

yep using social media as an incel is pointless, this is why i dont use any of them

I should delete my account. Only 12 "friends" I'm no longer in contact with, and frankly I don't care about their lives anymore. I really don't care about maintaining contact with bluepilled people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back