Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've been here 8 months

G

Guest2

241 days since I registered. Jesus... Longer than I thought.

I feel sorry for the youngcels that are wasting their youth here tbh..

I at least have fond childhood memories to look back on.

Agree @RegisterUserName gtfo get a life and be happy pls :feelstrash::cryfeels::feelslala::feelsautistic:

I hope that my adulthood will be slightly better in that I'll be able to live away from my mother and be alone. Then I can actually have some kind of autonomy instead of being shackled by her retardation.

I hope that my adulthood will be slightly better in that I'll be able to live away from my mother and be alone. Then I can actually have some kind of autonomy instead of being shackled by her retardation.
Living alone is great. I can't imagine living with anyone else, let alone someone who constantly annoys me. I would recommend you do what you can to move out ASAP and you will notice an improvement in your quality of life.

A silver lining of inceldom.

Living alone is great. I can't imagine living with anyone else, let alone someone who constantly annoys me. I would recommend you do what you can to move out ASAP and you will notice an improvement in your quality of life.

A silver lining of inceldom.
Yeah I'll definitely notice how nice it will be, as my mother likely has like 80IQ. She just can't help but resist doing literally everything wrong, and loudly while doing it too. Stomping around; smashing plates; not cleaning up and other generally obnoxious behaviour, and that's ignoring the years of emotional abuse and terrible parenting. I can't stand her and can't wait to move out when I can.

You're on a low wage job, so how and/or when were you able to move out?

Yeah I'll definitely notice how nice it will be, as my mother likely has like 80IQ. She just can't help but resist doing literally everything wrong, and loudly while doing it too. Stomping around; smashing plates; not cleaning up and other generally obnoxious behaviour, and that's ignoring the years of emotional abuse and terrible parenting. I can't stand her and can't wait to move out when I can.

You're on a low wage job, so how and/or when were you able to move out?
That sucks. I wouldn't be able to stand living in an environment like that.

Living with my parents gave me the chance to save up, and I've always been naturally more inclined to save rather than spend my money, even from a very young age - I had my first job, a paper round, at the age of 12, and at the end of the week when we were given our wages, all the other kids would spend their money in the shop but I would never spend mine. I've never been one for going out and making extravagant purchases, so over the years I was able to save up a decent amount of money.

I moved out when I was 24. My job isn't well paid, but the way I see it is that I have enough to pay my bills and keep myself reasonably well fed, and anything on top of that is a bonus for me. I'm not materialistic and I suppose this has helped me to save up over the years.

That sucks. I wouldn't be able to stand living in an environment like that.

Living with my parents gave me the chance to save up, and I've always been naturally more inclined to save rather than spend my money, even from a very young age - I had my first job, a paper round, at the age of 12, and at the end of the week when we were given our wages, all the other kids would spend their money in the shop but I would never spend mine. I've never been one for going out and making extravagant purchases, so over the years I was able to save up a decent amount of money.

I moved out when I was 24. My job isn't well paid, but the way I see it is that I have enough to pay my bills and keep myself reasonably well fed, and anything on top of that is a bonus for me. I'm not materialistic and I suppose this has helped me to save up over the years.
Nice. I'm very similar to you but there are no jobs nearby, and I have no current source of income. I guess I'll get a job ASAP when I get out of school and save it up like usual. I too don't spend any money, really, apart from very occasional larger purchases; I'm going to buy a PC soon with around 500 pounds. that I've accumulated over some years.

My childhood and adolescent years were pure shit. I would never go back.

Thank you.
You have helped me not to rope, OP

RegisterUserName
High Velocity Copist
-

JoinedSep 5, 2018
GoonCel
-
People Say I'm No Good · From KEKTOWN
Joined Sep 2, 2018
same bro

mogs me, i joined exactly a month after you

and before you know it it will be a year

Do you count 18 as youngcel ?

Is 16 youngcel?
Yes I am one of the youngest on here. Most people are around 22-35. You seem like you're the same age as me or similar tbh. As long as you're not low IQ as fuck and don't be an annoying kid then nobody minds really. If people can't accurately guess your age without you telling them, you're doing it right.

Time is not on our side.