Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've been having interesting dreams

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
For the last few weeks I've been having very interesting dreams. In each dream I've been shown a degenerate part of society. Last night I dreamed of two homosexual zoomers chatting with each other. Both absolutely disgusting. By the end of the dream I was beating them up. When I woke up I still felt disgusted and angry.

The other week I had a dream of a slut bragging about abortion. Before I could do anything in the dream I woke up.

I've also been having a lot of wet dreams where I fuck some broads in-between extreme acts of violence. I've never had wet dreams before outside of one where I raped a news reporter while dressed up as Batman

I've also been having a lot of wet dreams where I fuck some broads in-between extreme acts of violence. I've never had wet dreams before outside of one where I raped a news reporter while dressed up as Batman
I wish I had dreams like that.

I have been getting weirdly realistic dreams that sometimes become partly true irl